1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Best BD penetrable for anal?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Legosi, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Legosi

Legosi Good boy

I'm considering buying my first insertable, and was wondering if any of you have any recommendations. I was considering getting a medium sized echo with a soft texture, but I'm afraid of swallowing more than I can chew, so to speak.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  2. Bearded Mutt

Bearded Mutt New Member

I'm not an expert, and am actually also here for some advice, but since I have experience in Echo (literally this morning), figured my input might help.

I don't do anal stuff as much as I want. The wife and I don't have much time to ourselves, otherwise we would. That being the case, we recently purchased a Small Echo from FurFest 2018. She *loves* it, and me? Eh...I wish I could. I honestly couldn't get past the big bulge in it's design. So if this is your FIRST anal toy ever, and you have never stretched/trained/anything before? Medium Echo probably isn't the way to go.

BUT, everyone is different. Perhaps you're more...loose/stretchy than I am.

3. Legosi

Legosi Good boy

Thank you kindly for your input. I've realized myself that the echo isn't very beginner friendly and I'm gonna try and buy some used lil vibes and squirts and see how they fit~ maybe take a step further once I'm comfy. Believe you me, I'm tighter than bark on a tree haha.

4. Bearded Mutt

Bearded Mutt New Member

My wife has a tiny sized crackers, the mini vibes one, and we both *LOVE* it. It's honestly just the perfect size for making you really really want more, but also still feel very satisfied in its size and texture. Bonus of vibe attached!

Just be careful with that vibe. The first time we had, we tried taking it in an out with every use. Only took twice for it to stop working, due to the strain on the cords every time. So once you shove that vibe in him, that's probably never coming out haha.

Legosi likes this.
  5. Legosi

Legosi Good boy

Oh gosh. That sounds like just what I'm looking for honestly. I kinda just want something comfy to massage my g-spot tbh so a vibrating crackers sounds like it could do the trick. I'll make sure to treat it gently. Pulling on the cord itself usually isn't the best idea, so I'll hold onto the base I think.

6. Bearded Mutt

Bearded Mutt New Member

Crackers has a pretty good base for that honestly! Just be sure to wash it in a way that allows as much water from where the vibe is. I'm hoping one day to get a Small crackers for her and I to enjoy. Maybe one day we can work ourselves to that.

7. Legosi

Legosi Good boy

That would make a pretty great gift for sure. She's a very lucky lady uwu