1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Best canine themed toy

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Dark Butterfly, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

Trying to decide between a small Direwolf from FB in Weregrurumon inspiration, or a small Cole from BD in a single color or from the random flop drop.

2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

While I do not own a Dire Wolf. I DO own a small Cole in 5 firmness.

Dire wolf looks like it's a little more true to an actual canines penis, while Cole looks a little more anthro-ized...if this contributes to your decision at all.

I don't know your particular preferences, but Cole as a little more room behind the knot than the Dire Wolf (from the looks of it anyways) however, Cole's knot is slightly less abrupt (again, from appearance).
    I cannot keep Cole inside me and walk around with it inside (he'll slip out) but on the flip side, his knot is fun to thrust with.

3. Dark Butterfly

Also thinking about EE's Canine Sire cause of how smooth it looks but the head looks very cervix pokey so I'm not sure

4. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I to am wondering about the dire wolf whether he knots nicely. As David doesn't fill that lil werewolf kink of mine. (⌒-⌒; )

5. Ajax

Ajax Guest

I too would be interested in knowing which canine toy people prefer. My only toy is a David and I'm not all that much of a fan anymore. Cole is on my list for sure, but I'd be easily swayed if there were better reviews for the Direwolf.

6. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

My favorite is actually the original wolf dragon. I also have the medium Cole and I've tried a fox one from ZP. But the wolf dragon was best in my opinion by far.

7. Airless

Airless Active Member

Out of all the canine toys I've ever owned, the Large Razor is my favourite.
    (out of Razor, Cole, David, Chico, and ZP Kit Fox)

8. Dark Butterfly

Boxie the Fox Also seems decent, but Zeta Paws shipping is high as bd, but then again I don't think Zeta uses FedEx for international?

I like Dire for the overall shape, I like Cole cause he tapers to the knot, and canine sire for the smooth look but the head turns me off. Though not canine I can't knot the small soft dromosaur I have and it makes me sad (even with internal lubing I can only get one part of the knot in before it starts feeling uncomfortable)

9. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

The dire wolf is appealing to me because of his long shaft. Would love to try the wolf dragon but his overall shaft in a small is well kind small.

10. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf lmnop

We have a Sebastian from FetishZone, it stays put. Originally bought as a large, I think its the medium size now though. ~6in long

11. RyokoOno

RyokoOno Active Member

I have EE Large Werewolf. A bit of a vaginal workout, doesn't stay in. I bought mine in firm, so that is my fault. Tried anal with it, cannot take the knot.

12. buckpercheron

buckpercheron New Member

I must be missing something because I don't think I have seen this toy before. How ever, I am (without trying it) going to say EA inflatable toys look to be the best with great quality.

13. Dark Butterfly

I think I'm going to get a small Fenir/ Wolf Dragon, (the knot is too big for me on medium) reviews say that it ties really well which is what I want. I want Giger black so badly but I already recently ordered a Halloween black small UF so.. blegh. If the Christmas/Holiday colors catch my interest then maybe (the festive surprise colors) otherwise I'll wait till the Vday color sales and get one along with a dark chocolate mini flint.

14. HighSpeedSteel

HighSpeedSteel Who can work with metal better than a dragon?

WP_20141126_22_58_57_Pro.jpg I would have to say the best canine toy is from Elypse Arts I have their vixen model which is their largest

15. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

I've tried Cole, Razor, and the Wolf Dragon and tbh out of all three I think the one I liked the best was Cole because of his overall thickness and gradually going into the knot. I loved how he wasn't just all WHAM knot. It was gradual.

Razor is fun to get knotted by but my problem is how thin his shaft is. I just have a thing for super thick shafts u 3 u.

As for Wolf Dragon, the area between shaft to knot is so freaking short that it's ridonkulous. It's just...so short. Even in XL he's short. But a lot of people like him in the smaller size.

tl;dr: Cole takes the cake for me with Razor coming in second and Wolf Dragon in third.

16. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Agreed on ElypseArt's toys. I bought a Vixen second hand and absolutely loved it. Sorry to say, I "lost" it. Earlier this year I bought Magic (second largest) and love it. Knotting me while inside works out really well and no fear of him slipping out, he's in good and tight. I actually walked around while he was tied to me... not for long, I was too horny to just strut.

17. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Hmm... an inflatable knot seems like it would be right up my alley (favorite anal pun!)
    Also, I'm really late to this thread, but:

I love this idea.

18. Cancel

Cancel Dirty Bird

I've had a medium Direwolf in the past and a medium Cole-- and I found Cole to be much more enjoyable tho I tend to like more 'girthy' boys. For me the Direwolf didn't stay put nearly as well as my medium Razor does or my medium wolf dragon (now Fenrir).

The Elypse Art toys seem quite interesting I had the Vixen in the past but it was super long and not too comfortable to knot (due to it's length). I'd really like to order a shorter model from them tho since the tie on those toys is pretty nice :3

So it really just depends on if you're looking to tie with the toy or just thrust or...what you're really hoping to get out of it. There's plenty of canine models on the market! If you're looking to model it after Weregarurumon BD or Frisky Beast would probably have the best color customization options :3

Wolfcat likes this.
  19. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Cole would *probably* be my best bet. I'm a sucker for girth as well. Even my XL David seems a little too thin sometimes. Problem is XL Cole is absolutely huge! I'm not sure my body is ready.