1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Brand New! (and WTB)

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by kweenkief, Feb 24, 2020.

1. kweenkief

kweenkief relaxed to the max

I made an account today realizing how active this site is. I got a new job recently, and you all know that means more silicone sculptures from BD Enterprises, lmao. I generally like crazy colors, swirls and patterns. I'm mostly looking around for smaller/softer toys. I have a Nova in medium with what I think is medium firmness, it's been a while but I doubt by feeling it that it's a firm. I love it, but damn dude, that knot is ridiculous and I've never in the few years I've had it been able to accept it. I'm looking for schlongs with no knot, but welcome to it if it's slightly smaller than Nova's. I'll leave a little list of ones I'm looking for below. I'm thinking of coming back and editing this as I sort of "tick things off the list" and see how good a collection I can make before next year, should be interesting.

I prefer to have a suction cup, but it isn't a deal breaker if I don't have one. If you're selling one matching the description except for the optional stuff, message me a picture!

Sleipnir
    Size - Small
    Firmness - Medium
    Options - Suction Cup

Tako
    Size - Medium / Firmness - Soft

Clayton (I'd like two of these)
    1. Size - Small / Firmness - Medium / Options - Suct. Cup
    2. Size - Medium / Firmness - Soft or medium(soft preferred) / Options - Suct.Cup and/or Tube

Pretzal (LOVE this design, I would like 2 of these guys too!)
    1. Size - Large / Firmness - Soft / Options - Suct. Cup and Tube
    2. Size - Medium / Firmness - Soft or Medium / Options - Suct. Cup

Bumble Hooves
    Size - Medium / Firmness - Soft or Medium / Options - Tube

Ika
    Size - Medium / Firmness - Soft / Options - Suct. Cup

I think this is a good start, I will update it as I figure out what others I want :)

2. Shiku

Shiku Member

Ah welcome. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

I sell currently but unfortunately they're all too big. Bit of a monster I am.

Be setting you around.