1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Butt plug??

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Carmen_xdress, May 22, 2015.

1. Carmen_xdress

Carmen_xdress New Member

Since for some unknown reason BD doesn't sell a butt plug, I'm considering cutting down a toy I currently have into a butt plug. There used to be a modification thread on their forums but you can't even view them anymore. I'm thinking a brand new razor blade or exacto would do the trick? Anyone have any experience modifying the base or anything? I want to make it shorter with a narrow base for wearing.

Thanks in advance!!

Gapinhole likes this.
  2. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

A little trick I learned when I was trying my hand at toy making was making prototypes out of silicone caulk. The jist of it is you mix caulk and corn flour; the corn flour dries the silicone faster and depending on the mix the dry time can be as short as 5 minutes. More info here: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Your-Own-Sugru-Substitute/

I wouldn't make toys out of this obviously because of toxicity reasons but you could make molds or make something to experiment with before you modify your toys. IIRC using mineral spirits will make it softer as well.

Again: I don't condone making toys with this, and it should really be done outside or under a fume hood as the fumes are extremely irritating. Oh and be prepared to make a mess, so wear gloves and clothes you don't mind ruining.

3. slick

slick Active Member

I chopped up one of the toys I made for science (it was full of air bubbles and unusable) and I tried to whittle a plug out of the bottom end of it. It sorta worked, but even with a sharp blade it ended up looking like it had been hacked by a blind swordsman.
    I wouldn't recommend it unless you are prepared to sacrifice the toy.

Gapinhole and Exeter like this.
  4. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

I'd say stick with something designed for the purpose rather than hacking up an expensive BD toy. The Njoy plugs seem to get good reviews and I'm very happy with mine.

Exeter likes this.