1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Buying BD for wife

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Friskydingo, Jan 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Friskydingo

Friskydingo New Member

Hello,

I am a very new to thet bad dragon model. I want to make a purchase for my wife. I want to get her something she can ride/mount. so far the research I have done with a Chance flared seems to be the favorite and I was looking to get her a large and medium firmness. The one question I have is am I on the right track? and is there a way to have a suction cup on this toy? It's not maybe I'm in the wrong direction? Any suggestions feedback regarding my research and thoughts and help is greatly appreciated.

Ty,
    Frisky

2. Zastavan

Zastavan Abandoned Account

Large? You know thats pretty darn big right?

Besides that you can't have suction cups on the chance toys. Most of BDs toys you can fairly comfortably ride aside from ones like the Rex where you simply cannot. Flared chances might be harder to ride than the unflared, but I have never owned a flared one and in videos people seem to manage it just fine.

If she hasn't tried a knotted toy I highly recommend it. Theres a few I really like. Also check out Exotic Erotics as they have some cool stuff aswell.