1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Buying from Bad Dragon for the first time, and being new to anal.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Kriegermeister, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Kriegermeister

Kriegermeister New Member

I'm a male that's new to anal. I've used my fingers on myself, but it's not fun with fingers. lol. So then i tried a dildo i bought from a local sex shop and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Now i'm using a butt plug for anal pleasure and to train my anus to take bigger things; and the butt plug feels good. I want to get a dildo from BD that i can handle and has nice textures.~ Right now i'm looking at: David the Werewolf(small size), Razor The Doberman(small size), Echo(mini size), Austin The Fox(mini size), and maybe Nox(small size). Firmness will have to be firm cuz it will be for anal. I just need help choosing. Also what should i get: The cum tube ,or the suction cup? Any help would be nice! : )

2. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Of those models I'd suggest either David, Echo or Nox. Firmness wise either medium or firm depending on your personal preference. You may find firm a little bit too much, the extra give in medium can be helpful in my experience. Either way just don't skimp on lube.

Cumtube is fun, but messy and a pain to clean. I generally avoid them nowadays. SC is great and a must in my book.

3. Villie

Villie wrow

Echo is aaaawesome. I'd definitely go firm if you're getting a mini one.