1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Cannot Manage Chance :/

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Tenebrous, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Tenebrous

Tenebrous New Member

*sigh*

So I'm kind of upset; mostly with myself.
    I just got the Chance that I ordered today and after struggling with the damn thing for about an hour I gave up trying to use it. I feel like I'm a hair's breadth from selling it and I only just got it. BD lube dries out very quickly on it, and even then the problem seems to be that it'll compress and then bounce in any direction that is simply not my ass. :<
    The largest thing I've managed for anal is an L Moko, to the base. I'm guessing weight was a bonus there; but I'm not concerned about width? I'm just not sure what to do.

The chance is a Medium, in 5 firmness. I went with the 5 because the 8 Gryphon I had previously wouldn't budge past the first few inches due to a lack of flex. Now I'm concerned that I completely ruined this thing because I can't use it, just by choosing a softer firmness. It's too small to bother with for vaginal use and I'm hoping I can find a solution of some sort before simply selling it . .__.

Anyone have advice for me?

2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Yikes, that sounds super unfortunate :C

Is there anyway you can pinch the toy just behind the head and work it in that way? I know it's a lot tougher to do that for anal rather than vaginal though...
    Do you have a partner that could maybe help get the head in there for you?
    Would stretching first before using Chance help at all?

3. Tenebrous

Tenebrous New Member

I can try pinching it behind the head to see if that'll work. I had it gripped a little further down because lube made it hard to hold onto.
    Partners are unfortunately not a possibility.
    As for stretching, I'm not sure. All prep was done with the aid of a Lil'Squirt and that thing goes in without any difficulty at all. *how?!*
    I feel like it's a combination of blunt, fat head and slithery firmness. So frustrated right now.

4. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

Yeah, Chance is one of those toys that you want to pre-stretch for. before I sold mine I would always stretch myself for about half an hour till I mounted him. His length and blunt head make him an unwieldy battering ram.

5. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I can imagine :C
    Try stretching with your fingers first, since Chance doesn't have a taper to it like at all.

I hope he ends up working out for you! <3

6. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

yeah for chance you wanna stretch to larger than his head and then grip onto him right behind his head and guide him in. That's the only way I get chance in but once I do it's glorious :3 it's just that his flat head makes him want to skitter off in all directions since there's no tip to work itself into your hole.

PS you will have a hand covered in lube after inserting him so it'd be a good idea to have a washcloth or other small towel handy to wipe your hand off.

PPS cum lube does dry out pretty fast, my favorite lube for anal is a mix of coconut oil and water based lube. The oil makes it last longer but the lube makes it more cushiony and thicker/smother to apply. (obviously not for use with condoms) You can either pre-mix the stuff yourself or you can buy something like boy butter that will have the same effect :3

7. Tenebrous

Tenebrous New Member

I would never have thought of using coconut oil for anything, and I just so happen to have an empty cumlube bottle. Definitely going to give this a shot and see how it works out.

Welp. Looks like I'm going to have to pick up something...else. It might be silly, given that all of my toys are from BD, and thus, silicone and easily cleaned up, but I don't like mixing the two for various play. Besides that, the only other two that I've got are Medium Crackers and Flint and they're a bit TOO big for just shoving on in there.

8. Horse boy

Horse boy Active Member

I had to learn how to use my two chances at first but now it no problem. (one UF small and a F M one)

9. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

Other than warming up as others have said. a method i use for many of my equine toys is to press one side of the head in first, once "half" the head starts to slip in the rest follows. it also helps to focusing on relaxing/opening up and being in a comfortable position helps as well. Squatting over long toys is not a good way to get your hole to "relax". I find that i am most "relaxed" when I'm laying down with my back elevated slightly, with pillows or whatever.

Have to tried what i like to call the "surprise" method? which is basically fingering yourself to get your anus to open then quickly popping the toy in.