1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

cant figure out which masturbator would be best for me. I need help >_<

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by x+31(42), Jul 5, 2019.

1. x+31(42)

x+31(42) New Member

I've never had or even seen a toy like this in person before so I'm pretty clueless on what's important. I'm also the type of person that stresses and overanalyze a decision so I thought mabey if I made a post it would alleviate some of that anxiety, so if you read this thank you very much and I appreciate any comments I get.

I'm a little over 7 inches long and have 5 and a half inches of girth. Some information I've read make size seem really important and others not so much so there it is if it's a big factor. I also dont really mind how it looks so I wont write any possibilities off just because they are considered "boring" or "plain". I also want a pussy not an ass or muzzle please.

And lastly I want to be able to use it frequently. I'm the type that often both has sex and masturbates to the point of being sore because my sex drive is just rediculous so I need the toy to be at a low risk for breaking apart. I also dont know how important this is (because I'm completely inexperienced with these types of toys) but I feel like since I plan to use it so much that mabey one that's gentler on my dick would be better, although I am on the less sensitive side I think idk.

Theres a couple I was leaning toword but It doesent necessarily have to be those if i get alot of suggestions for a completely different one.

Hazel was immediately what I was interested in the most right off the bat. She's the only one that I specifically like aesthetically because I like how it's more realistic. I also thought the gimmick of the hump on the inside would feel really good. You might wonder why I dont just get hazel then and it's because I also have seen alot of people say they had lots of problems with it breaking apart... also some people said she was a little loose I dont know how much of an issue that is with my specific size.

I've seen several comments that say that Gala is very smooth inside and so I thought mabey it would help keep me from getting sore from repeated uses. I guess I kinda lied before because now that I look at it again I do like the look of this one as well just because its sleek but that's not what really matters it's just a bonus.

People seem to really love sugar star. Like... a lot. Like I think I saw probably triple the number of comments saying sugarstar was their favorite compared to any other. Some people say shes really tight and intense though so I thought mabey it would be a bad choice for me if it would make me sore faster idk. I typically Jack off for long periods of time and edge alot that's another reason I'm worried about it

Others I considered but seemed to have more mixed reputations were Mary, Sophia, and natascha.

Thank you for reading this and sorry it was so long. I apologize for spelling and grammar errors I did this on mobile. Thank you for your time and hopefully I'll get some info to help me decide >_< have a nice day :)

2. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

I have Janine, Bad Dragons inside textures are incredibly realistic, some are tighter than others tho. my Janine seems quite tight so make damn sure you keep it lubed or your dick will be sore afterwards, the ridges in Janine are insane at teasing your head, far more intense then Fleshlights, but fleshlights do have a nice smoothing silky feel unlike any other.
    the only difference really is weather or not you're looking for(btw. toys are best when heated in a bath(bowls work) of hot water for a few minutes, more real feeling from the heat.)

smooth, soft sensual feeling due to non complex inside design - fleshlights
    or
    a far more intense, tighter, feeling due to realistic ridges.
    omg it feels great when you cup the bottom with your palm cuz you prevent air from escaping so the suction is fantastic, flashlights suck at this cuz crappy plastic container doesnt really have a tight seal. tbh I wish the bottoms were closed on them. you control the tightness too with your grip. the tight you squeeze, the more you feel the ridges.
    just remember to keep it lubed, I've had issues with the lube being absorbed then your dick is irritated afterwards from raw rubbing, maybe try wearing condoms to avoid this.
    Janine is my favorite to visually looks at.
    even using them slow is incredibly.

it's mostly which one you like visully with BD tbh.

x+31(42) likes this.
  3. x+31(42)

x+31(42) New Member

It took so long to get a response I stopped looking, but I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post so long ago :) thank you. Sorry I didnt see that you responded sooner.