1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Chance, flared/unflare difference.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Knot My XL Rex, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

I can take the xl rex knot, how difficult is it to get xl flared chances head in?(medium firmness)
    and what's the experience difference between the flared and unflared, do you feel the unflared deep inside you or do you just feel full, flared, can you feel his heads position inside you as it goes in. it it comfortable to ride aggressively? flared/unflared

2. Pasdebol

Pasdebol Active Member

At first (without using another toys for a warming) I find it difficult to insert a flared Chance.
    But once you are used to it, having it in and out with its "pop" when he goes out is... mmmmhhh!

3. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Active Member

I guess it depends on the anatomy of the individual, but personally I would say don't even think about getting a flared chance until you can easily take the unflared version. You can feel the unflared head's progress in a few places like the sigmoid, but you won't feel it move through all the way, you will just get more of a feeling of fullness. Probably the best feeling you get from the unflared is if you go for the belly bulge, as you'll feel it pressing on your skin from below. It's a strange sensation but really fun!. You just need to get in the right position- either lean back from a kneeling position or lie on your back and angle the toy as you insert it.

To answer the questions about the flared:

Since the flared girth is at the top of the toy, it can be a challenge to get in since it's big and there's nothing to stretch you out a bit first (unlike a knot). The shaft will want to bend away, making it even more difficult. You will probably need to work it in from one side to begin with. In medium, the head can be pretty uncomfortable once you try and work it deeper. Depending on the angle of the toy and the shape of your pelvis, it can sometimes pull on muscles and sinews around the pelvic opening that can be uncomfortable or even a little painful. Be especially careful when trying to go through the sigmoid and beyond, since there's less to tell you when you're starting to cause damage. Even if you can take an XL unflared chance no problem, the flared is something you will need to use carefully. Again, don't even think of using it aggressively until you have plenty of experience with it (and even then think twice).

To make it easier you could ask for the flared to be made with a soft head and a firmer shaft, but that might cost more.