1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Cheap multi-co. lot + freebies

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Kathulu'sbride, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Kathulu'sbride

Kathulu'sbride Worlds strangest little

Looking to let go of toys I just don’t reach for. Want to get them sold quickly if possible! I’ll go over rules and important info and than photos!

Things to note!!

I do have a cat! All toys are stored in a place he can’t get to but there is still a possibility of a stray hair or two!

All (silicone) toys have been washed with antibacterial soap and boiled before going into their own bags. This excludes the tail and body massager! Those where cleaned with a Clorox wipe! I still highly recommend all toys be recleaned on arrival for your own piece of mind!

Quick rules!

USA only!

Prices do not include shipping! I ship in whatever is cheapest. Generally that means a bubble mailer. I should be able to fit most of them into either a small or medium mailer.

First come first served!!

Prices relative flexible!

Photos!!

https://imgur.com/a/uqRagT6

OS soft Emmi eggs SOLD

OS Firm Bully the Toad SOLD

Med/soft Fenrir the Wolf-Dragon flopped for a small nick in the knot as shown in the photos. SOLD

OS med Hans the Mandrake in rogue Rawberry Cheesecake with a suction cup SOLD

Red fox tail plug. The tail is real and I recommend the plug be replaced. It’s got some surface damage that I think could cause pain. Please take this into consideration when buying! $20 or $5 with the purchase of toy

Homedics body massager. Comes with batteries. A little bit scuffed on a few of the nuns but nothing major. $5 or free with purchase of toy

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. TheOnlyCloud

TheOnlyCloud New Member

I'll buy that Med Fenrir if you're still selling, and the eggs if they're available as a freebie with him.

Kathulu'sbride likes this.
  3. Kathulu'sbride

Kathulu'sbride Worlds strangest little

He is still available! Dm me your PayPal info and I’ll write you an invoice!

TheOnlyCloud likes this.
  4. RJCK

RJCK Well-Known Member

If fenrir falls through I would like :)

Kathulu'sbride and TheOnlyCloud like this.