1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

CockSocks: A New Storage Option

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Darkenedstar14, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Valkires

Valkires Well-Known Member

Interested in more socks!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  2. Darkenedstar14

Darkenedstar14 College Student & CockSock Socksmith

For those who don't watch my blog, the current votes are:
    • Red - 0
    • Turquoise - 2
    • Orange - 0
    • Coral/Rose gold - 2
    • Lime Green - 0
    • Purple/Lavender - 3
    Remember you have until May 16th to vote for 2 or 3 new summer colors. Spread the word!

viyusa likes this.
  3. Darkenedstar14

We're about halfway done with the summer poll!
    Remember you have until the 16th to vote on the new summer colors!

viyusa likes this.
  4. Darkenedstar14

From blog:
    So... I'm currently thinking that May 21st will the official "re-opening" day for customs. Finals will be done by that time and I'll take a small break to recover from the stress. I will begin the hunt for the new Summer Styles once the poll closes. I'll see how much of the old fabrics I can clear out to make room for more... You know, same old routine.

The stockpile has been updated with the new sizes and I retired some of the more 'chilly' fabrics. The only one I'm keeping for now is "Winter Sky" because I didn't add that until halfway through January. Most of them are Holiday themed at the moment and mainly in the Mini - Medium size range, but you can still check them out!

Just a reminder that I will have the Spring fabrics for an extra month due to the temporary halt; you can click the 'Seasonal' tab for a look at those. This means the seasonal fabrics will overlap for a sort time when I release the Summer Styles.

Speaking of summer, I'm considering just having 1 premade option for Independence Day instead of the two I've been doing for most holidays. This is mainly because there's dozens of Red/White/Blue fabric and a lot of it does look the same or just...sort of awkward. I've found a few options that resemble a 'marble' that looks pretty good; if you follow this thread then you have likely already seen them. Not to mention this is more of a 'holiday blend' and not really a color combo that people seem to desire everyday. However if I'm wrong and you guys want more than one option for this holiday, then let me know!

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  5. Darkenedstar14

Last night I went through my fabrics since my machine is in repair. I figured I could get a little bit organized so I can start right away once I get it back. So I cut some fabrics, separated styles, threw away scraps too small for even an Imp. During this, I discovered 2 things:

• While I do have a lot of fabric still, It's not quite as overwhelming as I originally believed. There's just a bunch of colors and styles, but I can fit everything in a Size 11 shoebox!
    • When I start mass production again, there's going to be a HUGE amount of Minis, Smalls and Mediums dropped into the Stockpile along with a few Imps. This is due to the smaller remints I have after completing multiple custom orders.
    For those looking for CockSocks in Large or X-Large sizes, I'm afraid you got the short end of the stick right now. I do have a few larger pieces and I do plan to focus more on larger sizes in the summer to make up for the..."favoritism" for the smaller sizes at the moment.

6. Darkenedstar14

Only 1 week left to vote on the new summer colors! Pick 2-3 and the winners will be the new fabrics next season!

7. Darkenedstar14

Today's the last day to vote on the the new Summer Styles! Polls will remain open until 11:45 pm central time tonight. I'll display the winners tomorrow.

8. Darkenedstar14

For those who haven't heard, the winners are:
    Turquoise
    Coral/Rose Gold
    Lavender/Purple

stuck-on-the-knot1 and IggyZen like this.
  9. Darkenedstar14

I've made this post on my blog a while ago but since this site has been down...

Promotion: Volunteers Wanted!
    During the 1st two weeks of this summer, I’m offering to create TWO free CockSocks for a penetrable toy owner to help me get the size for those toys figured out!

However, there are some rules that go along with this opportunity:
    • *At least 1 penetrable toy must already be in the volunteer’s possession, not a FUTURE purchase.* You must be able to prove this to me by sending me a recent picture of it via the usual methods. I would prefer for it to be a) in your hand or b) with a note with the sending day’s date.
    • *You must purchase at least THREE CockSocks in a single order.* It can be from the Stockpile, a Custom, a RANDOM, or some combination of the three. You just have to purchase at least THREE of them.
    • *Limit of TWO free CockSocks per pervert volunteer.* I want to give everybody a chance here! You can still buy up to 10 CockSocks here, but you will still only receive TWO free CockSocks no matter what.
    • *The free CockSocks will be RANDOMS!* Whatever color or pattern you get is whatever I chose from my now ridiculously large stack of fabrics. You can let me know if you want a bold or soft color/design, but the final choice is mine.
    • *NO RETURNS or FIXES!* If they don’t fit, they don’t fit. They’re free and I’m sure at least a few of you will find some other use for them.
    After you receive the CockSocks, I would like to see a photo of at least one toy inside the CockSocks and on top of it to compare the size. If you want, you can also tell me how feel about how it fits. i.e. “Too big.” Not wide enough,“ etc

This promotion will begin on June 1st at 8 am when the summer season begins and it will end on June 14th at 11:45 pm. Feel free to ask questions if needed!

Zaphora likes this.
  10. Darkenedstar14

Fae.Fantase and Zaphora like this.
  11. Darkenedstar14

Here's a little question, do you guys like picking the colors for each season? Should I just have a poll each time? I already got one fabric for fall picked out, but I still need at least 1 more. Thoughts?

Fae.Fantase likes this.
  12. Darkenedstar14

Today is the last day for the 25% inventory sale, and the Penetrable CockSock Promotion! You have until 11:30 pm Central Time tonight to send me a message if you are interested in taking advantage of these opportunities!

13. Darkenedstar14

In honor of Chicago's PRIDE WEEK, the new Raindow Tie Dye fabric will be 50% off custom ordered from today until the 24th!
    20180413_062113.jpg

14. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

Yay open bag makers =-D! Totally need to order more toy bags so I can have a bag per toy/for my lover's penetrables too.

15. Darkenedstar14

To celebrate this historic day, how about some patriotic CockSocks?
    20180704_001535.jpg
    This is 'US Stars' and it can be found in the Stockpile for 25% off.

And for added fun, I'm having a little 'Red, White, and Blue Sale'. From now until this Sunday night, all Stockpile CockSocks that have red, white, or blue on them will be 25% off! Doesn't matter how much of each color, it just has to be on there.

Hope your holiday is is amazing with heat, meat, and fireworks throughout the day! (And of course later tonight...)

Click here to check out the blog!

Zaphora likes this.
  16. Darkenedstar14

So as I finish up these remaining CockSocks, I cant help but think of the various sizes I have and what you guy may want. I try to make a little bit of everything, but I know logically some sizes are more popular than others.

So I want to know: What sizes are most of your toys? Medium? X-Large? Just some small vibes? What size CockSocks are you hoping for? I focused on the smaller sizes for a while, so do I still need to? Wanna see more larger options?

This "survey" will go on until the end of July. I won't post these results, this is for my own 'marketing research' as I continue creating these storage bags.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Zaphora likes this.
  17. Darkenedstar14

So I got a few responses back and it seems like many of you want to see me focus more on 'Small,' 'Medium,' and 'Large' size CockSocks. So after this final batch of remnants is taken care of, I'll focus more on these 3 sizes for premade bags. This doesn't mean I won't do other sizes. But when I get a ahold of some new fabric these will be the 1st sizes I think of.

18. Darkenedstar14

Here we are in the homestretch for this season! School will start in a couple of weeks so I'm DETERMINED to finish these remaining CockSocks! I've had to take a break for personal reasons, but I only have a handful left so that's fine.

In the meantime, we still have the summertime fabrics and the rainbow tie-dye custom.
    20180521_142352.jpg
    20180413_062113.jpg
    And I'm still trying to think of fall fabrics. I didn't get a response back for choosing colors so I'll take care of the options.

19. Darkenedstar14

20. Darkenedstar14

I told you guys before that I was still on the hunt for better Rainbow Fabric. Well, I have finally found some and it looks like this:
    20180911_215850.jpg
    I ordered it online 2 nights ago, so I will announce when it has been delivered to my "Workshop." As for the Rainbow Tie-Dye... I think I'll turn that into some pre-made CockSocks and add them to the Stockpile for the '12 Days of Christmas." If anyone still really needs that particular fabric for a custom order let me know within the next 24 hours before I start getting to work on that!
    da33c0e6-0aab-4fc2-b987-d0a95789ba2f.jpg