1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

CockSocks: A New Storage Option

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Darkenedstar14, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Darkenedstar14

Darkenedstar14 College Student & CockSock Socksmith

20180915_034825.jpg
    LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!

The new Rainbow Fabric is now available for custom orders and since I got about 3 yards, there's plenty to go around!

2. Darkenedstar14

Whoa, i didn't realize the Fall Fabrics weren't displayed here yet!
    20180828_042047.jpg
    Fallen Leaves - That's right, I'm bringing back an old fan-favorite from last year! Now you can request it in any size!

Burnt Pumpkin - It's not Fall without pumpkins everywhere, and this marble of various shades of orange definitely makes me think of them!

Slimey Green - An oozing marbled sludge with multiple shades of green. Yes, the name was taken from the classic song, 'This is Halloween.'

Also I'm bringing back any Fall season pre-made CockSocks I still have from last year. Remember the maroon fabric with pumpkins? I still got two sinister types of premade fabrics for HALLOWEEN coming in October as well!

This season is not going to be as hectic as the Summer since I began school a little while ago. I'm not going to have any fabrics or sales for Thanksgiving specifically. HOWEVER, the 12 Days of Christmas Sale will begin on Black Friday this year. Its going to be a larger event this year since I have AN ENTIRE YEAR'S WORTH OF COCKSOCKS! So be on the alert for more info on that as we move closer; probably near the end of October/ beginning of November.

3. Darkenedstar14

4. Darkenedstar14

I LIVE!

But seriously, this is a reminder that the 12 Days of Christmas Sale will soon be upon us! Check out the link in the previous post for more details!

5. Darkenedstar14

The 12 Days for Christmas Sale has begun!
    Y'all know what that means?!?!
    ~ 25% All Random and Custom orders!
    ~ 50% Regular Stockpile CockSocks!
    ~ 50% All Seasonal Custom Fabrics!
    ~ 75% Retired Holiday CockSocks!
    ~ Increased maximum order amount from 10 CockSocks to 20!
    ~ Free Domestic Shipping for all US orders!
    ~ 50% off International Shipping on all other orders!
    Remember all of this will end on December 4th at 11:30 pm! Click Here to check things out!
    20181123_023403.jpg

6. Darkenedstar14

Alright everyone, the 12 Days have passed and that means it's time to shut down Custom Orders for a while. I'll likely make an announcement here and there, but Ill be spending the next few weeks finishing orders before the Holidays really kick off.

Also you guys may or may not know about the Tumblr Drama going on right now. I don't know what's going to happen as a result of this current situation on that site, but I just want you all to remember that I do have my main blog on there as well as my user name on BD Forums and here. My email is drkndstr7@gmail.com if all else fails. I also have a Discord now with the same name and im considering getting a Twitter account as well.

Herwhispereddesires likes this.
  7. Herwhispereddesires

Herwhispereddesires Member

I'd love to follow you on Reddit if you decide to make your own subreddit there! I haven't ordered yet because I hadn't been able to figure out Tumblr, but look forward to seeing you around!

8. Darkenedstar14

See, i hesitate with Reddit because I've heard and seen what a hot mess it can be sometimes. However, I'm still looking at other platforms so i guess if i have a large amount of support over there than I'll at least check it out.

9. Darkenedstar14

Something I just thought of, would you guys like it if i post links to my Stockpile and FAQ on here? Specifically on my profile page. I feel dumb for not considering this sooner, but this whole Tumblr drama is making me a little anxious and hella mad.

10. Herwhispereddesires

Herwhispereddesires Member

I woul
    I would love that!
    I feel ya on the Tumblr drama.. it is upsetting. Knocks out my blog of 6+ years.

11. Darkenedstar14

So my CockSock Stockpile is on my profile page under 'Information' for anyone wanting a gander. I don't plan on it permanently being there, just until I figure out where I'm moving my base of operations. I'll probably figure out a way to post my FAQ page later so I don't take up a crap-ton of space all over this place!

12. Darkenedstar14

Update:
    I got a Twitter account, and I will really get that going probably within the upcoming weeks. https://twitter.com/TheCockSockShop

I now have a Reddit and I’m currently fumbling around sorta like how I fumbled around Tumblr for a while. Same user name of Darkendstar14. Right now I just have the FAQ Page, Stockpile, and a few of the Topics I posted on Tumblr. https://www.reddit.com/user/Darkenedstar14

I also got an Etsy account with the name ‘TheCockSockShopUS’ with the user name DarkenedstarXIV. Both of my ‘original’ names were taken on that site so the distinctions are very important. Note that there’s really nothing there at the moment, but Socks will be added over next month as I rearrange everything in the shop. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCockSockShopUS

I WILL still update the Tumblr blog until I no longer can. However I will also be playing around on these platforms as well. I'll still update here when needed, of course. I will eventually post these links to my profile page as well.

Skyedog likes this.
  13. Darkenedstar14

Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to a (hopefully) better year!

Last year I made a special announcement explaining my plans for 2018. While it wasn’t followed to the letter, I still wanted to give all of you an idea of my intentions. This is especially important now because my academic status has evolved and that in turn affects what’s going to happen at the shop. While the following info dump may seem like a lot, I’m actually just breaking down to a more comprehensive list.

Click the link if you want a basic rundown of what to expect for 2019:
    https://thecocksockshop.tumblr.com/post/181612925005/new-year-announcement

14. Darkenedstar14

Trying something new. Here's an 'offical' survey regarding the Season plans for 2019. I'll keep this open until January 26st at 11:30 pm. I've never used Survey Monkey before, so if somerhing is not right PLEASE let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NX2WML7

15. Darkenedstar14

UPDATE: SOCK SIZES
    I’m currently in the process of turning what remains of the winter fabrics into CockSocks. After a year of cutting up various sizes of fabric cuts, I’m wondering if I need to do something a little different. I know the size range of the CockSocks can be confusing at times and I want to make things easy for you guys.

For this batch of Winter Socks, I’m going to have 1 uniform size for each standard size category. These sizes are based on the most common toy dimensions and most requested measurements and will be approximately:

Mini ~ 9 x 6 in
    Small ~ 10 x 9 in
    Medium ~ 12 x 12 in
    Large ~ 14 x 15 in
    Extra Large ~ 18 x 18 in

I’m not getting rid of any CockSocks I’ve already made and I’m not saying I will NEVER make other sizes; especially when customs are ordered. This is an attempt to simplify things. As Spring gets closer, I will have a poll to see what you guys think of this new development.

Don’t forget about the poll going on now for seasonal options! Open until the 26th! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NX2WML7

Wolkenstein likes this.
  16. Darkenedstar14

It’s my 1st day back for Spring Semester and I'm ready to kick off the year!

I’m still finishing the winter socks, and I'll work on OFFICIALLY moving some of my Stockpile to Etsy as the week goes on. So be on the lookout for all of that!

Finally, thank you to everyone who has voted so far! If you haven't voted yet then check out the link below before the 26th. It's just a few questions about the seasonal events to happen soon. You don’t have to be a follower, just go head and click the link HERE

17. Darkenedstar14

Update: Survey Results and Future Plans
    Sorry for the late update! I was trying to figure out how to show the actual graphs on here, but i guess that’s not possible unless you PAY for them; which is… not happening. So instead I’ll just show here the winners:

1) Continue Seasonal Options: Yes - Premade
    2) Deciding Colors: Creator’s Choice
    3) 25% Sale: Yes!
    4) Holiday Socks: Yes - Premade
    5) Representation: Don’t Care

Final Verdict: Y'all want more CockSocks!
    My plan was to finish the Winter Season Socks and release them when the Shop opened again. However, the beginning of the semester turned out to be busier than I expected and I was unable to finish all of them. I also got a few custom orders to work on throughout January. Plus with Valentine’s Day coming up and my plans to do a 50% Off Sale for that.
    So i decided that I may as well wait and release some CockSocks on V-Day and the new Seasonal Celebrations will begin in the Spring. Whatever Winter Socks I didn’t finish will be put on hold for later unless I get a massive amount of requests to finish them. In the meantime, I have a growing pile of fabric to slim down…

18. Darkenedstar14

Update: Etsy
    2 updates back-to-back?! I must be going mad!

Seriously though, I’ve finally got around to adding some CockSocks to my Etsy shop found here. It’s only about halfway done since I did it late last night/ early morning and I’ll be finishing up later. As stated before it’s the same stuff that’s in the Stockpile, just on a different platform. Be on the lookout as I add more stuff, especially with Valentine’s Day coming closer!

You can also find the link to my shop in the ‘Social Media Masterpost’ I created here. If you’re on desktop then there should be a tab for it now on Tumblr.

19. Darkenedstar14

Updates: Shipping and Flops

Y’all are probably going to get really sick of these updates, but I REALLY want to get things done before Valentines Day, so...

1) If you have been on Etsy already, than you may have noticed that there is a set shipping price. From here on out until otherwise stated, all domestic orders have a fixed shipping cost of $3.50 for the 1st CockSock plus $0.75 for all additional Socks. i.e. 5 CockSocks desired: $3.50(1) + $0.75(4) = $6.50. The FAQ Page has been updated to reflect the change.
    This an experiment in trying to keep things consistent. Plus, let’s be real, trying to figure out shipping is one of the most frustrating parts of ordering anything online. This is subject to change anytime, the current prices are based on my experiences last year.

2) All Flops will now be 50% off the standard price. i.e. $ 4 Mini Flop = $2. I don’t have an over abundance of Flops all of a sudden, I just want these gone to make more room honestly.

HardHat likes this.
  20. Darkenedstar14

Etsy Shop is Officially Stocked!

You can go ahead and check it out here!

The only thing the Etsy shop does not have is the ‘Imp’ section, since I only have a few of those right now anyway. I may add the category in the future though.

All the standard CockSocks are there. They are grouped by size with what will soon be the ‘uniform size’ shown. Almost all have their sizes with note of it being smaller/thinner then the norm. As I add new ones, I won’t add the size but I’ll try to give a brief description on them if you guys want!