1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Coconut Oil...some questions!

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bucky'sBestGirl, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Corbett

Corbett Well-Known Member

Wow I am glad I found this thread. I just had a badder infection, i think i stretched too quick with the arrival of my newest toy, and am looking for other options just in case its the cumlube that gave me the problem. I think tonight I am going out and getting some coconut oil.:D
    Oh do you guys think it would be good for stretched lobes too?

2. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

?? Stretched lobes

3. Corbett

I have "gauged" or stretched ear lobes that I but pretty good sized earrings in. Im currently at a 00 gauge and I use oils to keep em soft and moisturized. I say stretched instead of gauged because some individuals want people to use the correct term which is stretch. I don't really care. :)

4. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

oh I see, well I would think coconut oil would be just fine. Its antibacterial and moisturizes skin.

Corbett likes this.
  5. Juliamon

Juliamon Am I a Digimon or am I a Pokemon? It is a mystery.

I've never tried it for my own ears (only at 12g so special treatment hasn't really felt necessary) but from what I've seen on body-mod forums it's a hit-or-miss thing much like with toying. The nice thing is that if it doesn't work for you, you can still use the rest of the jar for cooking and stuff (my mom buys high-quality stuff and we all use it on our toast in the morning instead of butter)!

6. Corbett

Ah it still seems like a good try. I never thought to use it for cooking. hahah a butter substitute. How does it taste on toast?

7. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

Ahh! I actually sometimes use coconut oil for my lobe. Most of the time the emu oil I picked up from BodyArtForms is a little easier to dab on in small amounts, but the coconut oil does wonders for me, especially if the piercing gets irritated.

Also recently found that the coconut oil I have helped me out a lot with a slight tear elsewhere. I'm rubbing it on a cut on my arm too, we'll see where that goes.

Corbett likes this.
  8. Corbett

So far its working great for my lobes, i have dry skin and my lobes are resisting the final stretches to a 00g. I never had luck with emu oil, I had a bad reaction but maybe it was a bad batch.

I have found the nasty tea tree oil to be my cure all. it works wonders on swollen piercings and irritated skin.