1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Could use assistance choosing a penetrable

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by KayK99, Sep 15, 2018.

?

Which penetrable to choose?

1. Natascha

28.6%
  2. Hazel

14.3%
  3. Leilani

57.1%
  4. Gala

28.6%
  5. Janine's Muzzle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mary

14.3%
  7. Anje

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KayK99

KayK99 Member

Hey guys, so i was thinking about getting a new penetrable and perhaps some users on here can share their experience. My tip is quite girty so perhaps that should be considered when choosing the toy. I was thinking about the following:

-Natascha (most appealing by looks for me and actually a favorite; a bit worried about the entrance because she's said to tear anf I'd prefer a more open entrance)

-Hazel (entrance looks really good, inside is fine for me as well, but she's also said to tear and i don't wanna buy a toy, just to break it after some time)

-Janine's Muzzle (looks fine to me as well and isn't as explicit looking as the other females if you know what i mean; however it is a mouth and not a p***y)

-Gala (basically nothing against her except for not being one of my favourites species-wise)

-Mary (I'd make her in the dashing blue, since i kinda have a thing for Rainbow Dash but other than that... nothing really too appealing for me, i like the open entrance however)

-Leilani (really like her outer looks, the open entrance, her being a dolphin isn't my absolite favourite, but i really like her)

-Anje (i like the wide entrance, however she's a dinosaur and looks kinda big so not too impressed of her)

So basically it's either Natascha, Hazel or Leilani. Any help would be appreciated, especially regarding the tearing of the toys :)

Perhaps this thread will also help other people

2. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

Natascha and Hazel are both prone to tearing and So is Janine's Muzzle sadly! Although Dukes Muzzle hasn't had any issues I have seen or heard and has a wide entrance since you can just lift their jaw a bit to enter and since you are on the bigger side it would be a good ride! What I like most about both of the muzzles is since the open ends on all the toys kinda leads to a lubey sloshing sound of sorts when you use them, it sounds just like a Blowjob which is SO appealing and alot more authentic!
    But if you are looking more towards pussies, Leilani, Mary, and Anje are all good choices!
    Leilani has very nice texture but since her entrance is tighter it can get a bit too tight around the base when you are using her.
    Mary is nice to fuck and has nice outer texture for better grip. A bit more open entrance and not as texture heavy as Leilani so a nice easy enjoyable ride! No complaints about her!
    And for Anje, She is great! Easy to enter entrance paired with great texture on the inside and out for a great all around ride! No complaints about her either! Definitely my fave of the three!

Sorry its so long! I hope this helped you!

3. NihilusRazorbeak

NihilusRazorbeak New Member

Don't know if you've bought it yet, but I'll give a brief rundown of my Janine muzzle:
    Fantastic, amazing! With some decent privacy her throaty gurgle is heaven (I didn't like it at first because she's noisy, but a bathroom echo is not ideal. Once I got that sorted I love the sound of sloppy blowjob)
    Now the downside: I'm on the big side. And I mean, 2" wide all the way to the base, and 168mm long (let's call it 7"). The poor girl cannot handle it, both her cheeks have torn which I initially though was during cleaning but it turns out having those lovely lips all the way to the base just stretches her too wide.
    I'll try and get some compound to melt her back together and then just be really gentle with her in future. She's lasted me all of an hour of use (5x10 minute sessions), or almost 2 weeks.

If girth is an issue, maybe look at the more developed vaginas than a muzzle.
    I'm considering paying for a custom sized Janine, one that's 30%-40%% bigger

Attached Files: