1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[Cross post] Time for another "I've almost survived Year in Review" sales post!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by leiagirl, Jan 27, 2019.

1. leiagirl

leiagirl New Member

[​IMG]

(Bonus points because this is the most color-accurate I've been able to get the picture with my shitty phone camera. This ACTUALLY looks like they do in person, though the Halloween Black Nocturne is less blue when he's not wet.)

I'm trying to sell a few toys so I can spare some money for an extra YiR toy or two in colors I just can't resist. For that reason, I'm selling off some of my older toys. Some of these were available in my previous Christmas Clearance thread, while others I needed more time to decide to sell. All have been very lightly used. STD-free home, smoke-free home, though with cat hair everywhere. (Also, I think that blanket might be shedding, oops..) All will be freshly boiled before sale.

All prices listed include the cost of US shipping, since it's just easier on me if I don't have to try and fuck around with shipping estimates and instead take the shipping cost out of pocket. International shipping may be available upon request, but it will be a LOT more expensive, so please keep that in mind. Available today are:
    • Roland - Large/Medium - $150. This price is non-negotiable, as I love the hell out of this toy and it's the cost if I wanted to get a custom marble to replace him.
    • Spritz - Small/Soft - $70
    • Nocturne - Mini/Medium, Suction Cup - Black Friday Black - $60
    • Nocturne - Small/Firm, Cumtube - Slasher Silver - $90
    • Nocturne - Medium/Firm, Suction Cup - Halloween Black - $110
    • Pretzal - Small/Soft - Sensitivity - $85. This is the straight-up cost of the toy with no discount, as I'm still somewhat reluctant on selling him.
    Essentially, all except the Roland and Pretzal are discounted by (iirc) $5 + whatever you value shipping at, in theory probably an additional $8-12 off. Prices may also be slightly negotiable (excluding the Roland, who is firmly priced) if buying multiple toys.

Not willing to do reserves/holds.

Also, because I realize the tag is a little hard to see one of these days I need to get real paper instead of writing on the backs of stickers... I'm including this image of the same tag on its own in clearer detail. This shows in better detail that I use the same username on both reddit and here. upload_2019-1-26_23-22-16.gif