1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Cum lube?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Dawn Breaker, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Dawn Breaker

Dawn Breaker Well-Known Member

I have two bottles of cum lube from bad dragon and I LOVE it for anal. I watched a review on YouTube and it said that using it for vaginal could cause infection? Does anyone have any Insight on this? I haven't used it for vaginal because of the review I watched but I'd like some other input.

2. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

Could you please provide me with a link on that review?

Really? It's too liquid. Good anal lube must be thick.

3. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

It has an additive that has caused those sensitive to it who use it vaginally to get yeast infections, can't think of which addivtive it was atm but I'm sure someone else will chime in and help or I'll find it! But I can say that I use it all the time vaginally and it works great for me!

Also, good anal lube doesnt HAVE to be thick, just viscous enough to stay slippery! I am a big fan of BD's Cumlube but if you are in the market for another good water based lube, Gun Oil is another great one I use alot! It makes vaginal toying more sensitive as it has additives that helps heighten blood flow and sensitivity! Heres a link if you were interested! They are having a 30% off sale atm as well! https://www.gunoil.com/products/gun-oil-h2o

Wolkenstein and DogLover27 like this.