1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Custom Toy Bags & Silicone Kegel Eggs

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Mildhound, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Mildhound

Mildhound New Member

Hey Everyone! I've recently opened up a little shop where I'm selling custom bags for toys! Standard drawstring, velcro, snaps, magnetic snaps are the options I currently offer for bag closure types. My shop is named "Wyverns Vault"

I have four different listings for bags up at the moment;
    - Custom Faux Suede Bags; For those looking for something a little more subtle/luxurious feeling
    - Custom Satin Bags; For those looking for something a little more sleek and subtle
    - Custom Printed Cotton Bags; Something a little more fun/cute
    - Custom Premium Cotton Bags; Something a little more cute/vibrant (higher quality cotton than the standard printed cotton i offer)

Pricing begins at around $5~ USD and scales based on fabric type and bag size! I offer eight different sizes currently, but if you send me a message on my etsy store, I can arrange something for you if you need something more specific or larger.

Sizes:
    Mini - 6 x 5
    Small - 7 x 5 / Small/Med - 9 x 6
    Medium - 10 x 6 / Medium - 11 x 8
    Large - 12 x 7 / Large - 12 x 9 / Large - 14 x 8

I'd appreciate it so much if you could come check out my shop/spread the word that I'm a new shop offering completely custom, handmade bags, and maybe grab a bag or two (or however many you need) if you're interested!

I ship primarily within USA/Canada, but If you're an overseas buyer, please message me on my store page and I'd be happy to work something out for you!

For all orders exceeding $40, I ask buyers to upgrade to a 'tracked' shipping option!

Below $40, Shipping rates within Canada begin at $2USD and at $6.80USD within the USA

Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. Mildhound

Mildhound New Member

Here's a couple of preview images for the kegel eggs! I don't have listings up as of yet, as I'm gathering my bearings and getting used to the Etsy platform, but I will very soon! These are customizable and can be made in almost any color/pattern you'd like. They're guided customs, so some parts of the pour will be up to artistic interpretation

Sets will start at arouind $30USD + Shipping for sets of three!

Attached Files: