1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Diego vs Austin vs Fenrir what to choose?!

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by viyusa, May 17, 2018.

1. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

I have not tried any of these models yet, howhever, I have a small Tyv from StrageBedFellas that is amazing. It has nice texture on the shaft, the shaft is also thick, the knot is big, the head is not pointy and the design is beautiful AND the toy itself is not long (is actually the perfect size for vaginas).
    Is just the perfect knotted toy, really.
    Mine is a small/soft and he's pretty intense! Bigger than I thought it'd be, actually. And this comes from someone that have a med/med Reptilian and a large Echo.

Edit: Okay, actually, I'm not sure if is a small or a medium.. probably a medium..!!

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    viyusa likes this.
  2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

Cole has a thicker and longer? shaft than the other 3 and due to size shuffling has about the same size knot as fenrir in most sizes. In fact fenrir is among the largest toy is each of its sizes, according to the website's measurements.

I have a Cole, Diego and Fenrir. They are all great toys in their own ways. Coles shaft, as simple as it seems is really good at rubbing ssweet spots, Well at least for me. And its knot in enormous.

Fenrir shaft is kind, meh. The ridges are ok for light teasing, but the shaft is just too short and thin to really do much for me. But damn is its knot amazing. It very abrupt and it locks very well. Fenrir is one of my favorite toys even though its among the smallest in my collection.

Diego shaft is super thick. More so in firm, the almost perfect cylinder of a shaft fills you up in a very wonderfull way. Theis makes the complete lack of textures is not really an issue for me other than it squeegeeing off lube. Diego like cole also does a great job of hitting my sweet spot. Its knot is lice as well, its only a little bit thicker that the shaft, but since its very spherical, so like the shaft it will find and press hard into sweet spots and the length after the knot is sufficient to tie well. The issue some might have is its length. I thick its a bit on the long side for many ladies to tie in the larger sizes (well all four of these toys). I could be wrong, I'm only an expert at backdoor play.

Hope this helps

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Lucifelith, viyusa and Toa like this.
  3. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

I have about seven different toys with knots, all ranging from micro to medium, if you don't mind my opinions of them;;

Worp the blinkdog: very cute, verrry tiny. Ties surprisingly well for such a lil guy. I'd only recommend Worp for new toyers cause hes so tiny

Small Xar: the ridges behind the knot are great when they run across the gspot, and the nubbins on the base are fun to grind on. Knotwise, Xar stretches you fairly well, but I have to turn it 180 degrees in order for the toy to stay plugged inside

One size Bruce's Portside: the design is very unique. I have to twist the toy about 90 degress to stay tied on it

One size Kage: the tapered design makes it a very good toy to try out knots for the first time. There are a lot of very nice textures going on, and the knot stays tied well, but only if I turn the shaft ridge side up

Medium Apollo: I want to like Apollo, and train for Medium Crackers one day, but wow does this guy split me open like no ones buisness. The knot should work similarly on the smaller size, that is to say, good, without fear of microtears;;;

(!!!)Twin Tail Creations Medium Jake: Out of all the knotted toys in my collection, nothing ties better than Jake for my anatomy. Its almost a struggle to get him out;; but the way the plush velvety silicone drags over my gspot makes it worth it, despite Jake not having much in the way of texture |//3

Strangebedfellas Medium Tyv: @VenusFlower mentioned this model earlier. The organic way the ridges flow on the shaft make using it a dream. The knot stays well after I lock it past my pubic bone

Lucifelith and viyusa like this.
  4. AncientWyrmling

AncientWyrmling Active Member

I have a Fenrir, and I'm looking into switching it out for one of the other knotted models. He ties super well for me, to the point where I can walk around with him in me, even vaginally. It's just the tip combined with the curve that stabs my cervix. A soft might work (I have a Small/5) and you might not be as sensitive to it, but it's something to consider.

Lucifelith and viyusa like this.