1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Duke's Muzzle Wanted UK (Got one DELETE)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by StealthyCrocodile, May 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. StealthyCrocodile

StealthyCrocodile Member

For Duke's Muzzle I prefer it to have female colours, but any will do, I only want this toy over Janine's muzzle for his teeth and more textured entry as she seems to have an inch without texture due to her tongue and I want to mix it up with head only play some times that is why the female colours are preferred.

Doesn't matter how much it was used as long as it has no tears even small ones as they will get out of control.

What you have to do: All I ask is you take pictures with your username on paper showing the toy if we agree on a price I will also ask you to try your best to show the toy off to show it has no tears or damage.

For other penetrables you'd think I would be interested in let me know (I will be checking selling quite a bit so it's more likely than not that I have already seen it if posted there recently) I am still interested in the dragoness which is why it's tagged.

Summary: Duke's Muzzle wanted, take pictures with your username (of the toy not you of course) decide on a price and then go from there. Willing to look at other penetrables.

I currently have £62 that I can spend as the rest is for bills, but I will have more soon enough if needed.