1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

E.E Black Friday custom order

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Truman, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Truman

Truman Stallion Lover

A little late to share this with you but nonetheless I thought I would. So last year I really wanted an Exotic Erotics Amir and I was looking on here and elsewhere for a 2nd hand one. They don't come up for sale often and when they do (depending on the color) they sell really fast. So I figured if I couldn't buy one second hand, I'll wait until Black Friday because every year Exotic Erotics has a Black Friday sale at a wooping 25% off the price of the toy.

I ran into some trouble when I had requested a custom color or fade. I wanted the toy to resemble an actual Arabian stallion that I knew with a fade from a brown base to a pink shaft. I've attached pictures of the finished product after I received it. I loved the toy but I hated the color. I didn't remove it from the sealed bag. I contacted Exotic Erotics to see what could be done. Apparently I wasn't clear enough that what I wanted was a custom fade, that being a Black Friday sale they never would had agreed upon and they referred me to that in their FAQs.

They did alter the brown a bit on the base to more closely match the supplied horse picture. Being that I was going to be moving back with family I decided to return the toy. I did try to sell it on here but the color was a very tough sell. Exotic Erotics agreed to take the toy back after a 20% restocking fee which I agreed to and accepted the loss.

I would like to purchase another Amir toy in the future. But rather than try and order a custom fade I might just go with a sold black or black with a pink splotch.

If any of you have a similar story about a toy you ordered custom to have your dream come true but were disappointed I'm curious to hear your comments.

T

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020