1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

EE Disappointment

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by DocMordecai, Mar 17, 2023.

1. DocMordecai

DocMordecai Member

So, I have been waiting eagerly for my EE order for a guided super deluxe reptilian. It finally got here and I have to say I am very disappointed with what I got…
    I had sent them photos with bright colors of an Alaskan Sunset themed Tumbler I made; it has bright robins egg blue fading to a soft yellow and peach colors against a deep blue background. The toy I got looks NOTHING like any of the references I sent. The only similarity is it has dark blue for the background and some glitter. Other than that, none of the colors are even remotely close. I wasn’t expecting much for the guided custom, but I was expecting at least some effort on the makers part in the colors matching… after a long day at work, this was a really sore disappointment to say the least…

these are the photos I sent:
    upload_2023-3-17_15-38-9.jpeg upload_2023-3-17_15-38-29.jpeg upload_2023-3-17_15-38-38.png

and this is what I got: (I don’t want to even open it… I am not sure what to do) :(

upload_2023-3-17_15-39-15.jpeg
    upload_2023-3-17_15-39-31.jpeg