1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[EU/GER] WTS Bad Dragon: XL Sleipnir (SC), S Fenrir, S Clayton (SC)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by TheOtherDude, Feb 16, 2019.

1. TheOtherDude

TheOtherDude how about no.

New additions!

(I have this exact WTS post up on the other Dragon site as well. This is me on both sites - feel free to send a private message to ask for confirmation. Posts will be updated on both sites when a toy is sold.)

Smoke-free, pet-free and disease-free household.
    All toys are in excellent condition and have no pre-owners.

When you purchase an used toy, I will sanitize it in a bath of boiling water with antibacterial soap.

All toys come with their respective original BD toy bag!

Shipping from Germany EU-wide via DHL only, tracked and insured.
    Shipping is extra and depends on your physical location. You can check DHL's website yourself, or tell me your country (don't need an exact address for this) and I'll get you a quote.

Payment in EUR via PayPal, or alternatively wire transfer.
    I only accept PayPal payments from verified accounts and will only ship to the postal address associated with the PP account.

No sale outside EU, sorry. (Economically doesn't make sense either.)

Ich spreche Deutsch - war nur zu faul den Post hier zweisprachig zu schreiben.

[​IMG]

More pics of Sleipnir: https://imgur.com/a/waojETR
    More pics of Flint (including glow-in-the-dark pics): https://imgur.com/a/OTZdiRs
    More pics of M Fenrir (including glow-in-the-dark pics): https://imgur.com/a/gtwODWk

More pics of S Fenrir: https://imgur.com/a/Qs5oXaV
    More pics of Clayton: https://imgur.com/a/zj6yZrT

If you want more pictures of a particular part of a toy, simply send me a PM! post here!
    I have no macro lens, so extreme close-ups are tricky, but I can do a little more than the wide shots here.

Sleipnir
    Size: Extra Large (XL)
    Firmness: Medium (5)
    Features: Suction Cup
    Color: Cosmic Nebula (Flash sale color from the "Infinity Star" promo; a 3-color marble of very metallic light blue that sometimes looks like teal, very metallic purple, and black with golden glitter)
    Notes: *never used*

Please note this toy is *completely unused*. I merely took it out of its bag, washed it briefly, and had it standing on a shelf for a while.

Asking: €250*

Flint
    Size: Medium (M)
    Color: Meteor Impact (a dark metallic reddish purple) with spooky seconds highlight (glow-in-the-dark cum drip effect)

Asking: €130*
    SOLD!

Fenrir
    Size: Medium (M)
    Firmness: Soft (3)
    Color: Covenant (Flash sale color from the "Game Over" promo; a 3-color marble of Giger Black that glows green and "4th kind" which is a ghosty blue that glows in two shades of blue). Giger Black is a dark metallic green. This toy fully glows in the dark.
    Notes: This is the model with a 8.7" circumference/2.8" diameter knot. The size above refers to BD's new Fenrir sizing lineup. Previously (before August 2017) it would have been called "Large". I bought this one after they made the change, so the toy bag reads Medium.

Asking: €150*
    SOLD!

Fenrir
    Size: Small (S)
    Firmness: Soft (3)
    Color: Cosmic Nebula (Flash sale color from the "Infinity Star" promo; a 3-Color Marble of very metallic light blue that sometimes looks like teal, very metallic purple, and black with golden glitter)
    Notes: This is the model with a 7" circumference/2.3" diameter knot. The size above refers to BD's new Fenrir sizing lineup. Previously (before August 2017) it would have been called "Medium". I bought this one before they made the change, so the toy bag reads Medium.

Asking: €125*

Clayton
    Size: Small (S)
    Features: Suction Cup
    Color: Clayton's Signature, aka. Magma Drake (technically a red highlight over yellow shaft and black base)
    Notes: *never used*

Please note this toy is *completely unused*. I merely took it out of its bag, washed it briefly, and had it standing on a shelf for a while.

Asking: €135*

* Regarding pricing: I base my prices on the total cost associated with ordering a BD toy from within the EU, and reduce it by about 20%.
    Germany adds 19% VAT + 6.5% import customs on top of the total order value (i.e. including shipping costs), also FedEx/UPS will charge at least around €14 for the customs handling service. Shipping costs from BD to Germany start at about $35 for very small dildos or about $45-50 for medium ones and quickly increase with total package weight (I've paid over $100 for larger orders already).
    Keep in mind that you are not going to pay any VAT or other taxes again since the toys are already located within the EU. So in the end this does provide you with a damn good deal compared to ordering from BD yourself.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Rexamasaurus likes this.
  2. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Extremely interested in your Clayton but I live in the USA.
    Edit: Didn’t see that you won’t sell outside the EU. Whoops.
    Good luck with the sale!

3. Jyaerka

Jyaerka Member

Pm'ed you about the S Fenrir!

4. 30r155

30r155 Member

Interesed in Flint, PM sent

5. 30r155

30r155 Member

6. TheOtherDude

Flint has been sold!

7. TheOtherDude

8. TheOtherDude

9. i like bad dragon stuff

i like bad dragon stuff Active Member

10. Lena90

Lena90 Active Member

I'm from Germany and interested in your small Fenrir.

For sure I understand your argumentation about the VATs, but having in mind, that I payed for other L and XL toys between 90€ and 140€ and we are talking about a used toy, I am unfortunately not willing to pay your price. My offer for the toy is 90€ incl. shipping.

Feel free to wait for better offers :)

11. TheOtherDude

Your argumentation makes it sound like it's only the size of the toy that really matters for the price - but custom colorations do cost extra, and with BD's pricing structure, they are (relatively seen) more expensive on small toys than on big toys. It's just like that. If the toy's color doesn't matter to you, you are certainly better off buying someone else's drab single color toy than mine, as these will certainly be cheaper.

"Used toy" is a moot argument as well. Silicone toys don't simply wear down from normal use. My toys have been treated with care and are in excellent condition.

Which leaves only the second way of interpreting this, which is the psychological aspect of using a sex toy that has been used by someone else already. Of course we all know that these toys can be sanitized to make this a 100% hygienic affair, but to some, the knowledge someone else had it in their body still poses a psychological barrier. I know that as I am one of those who would never buy used myself. However, lowering a toy's price in an attempt to cater to this kind of people is idiotic, as it's not the price that would make any difference here but only the property if it has been used before or not, and you can't change that back. These people are best off buying new, plain and simple. Besides, you appear to have been happily buying and trading before, so obviously you have no issue with used toys in the first place.

I'm in no rush and see no reason to sell my toys under value.

12. Lena90

Lena90 Active Member

I didn't mean to rush you and I'm not willing to discuss this here ;)

Good luck with selling :)

13. TheOtherDude

Weekly bump

14. forgotten2210

forgotten2210 Member

Hi!

I'm from germany and I'd be really interested in the Medium Fenrir if it's still available :D

15. TheOtherDude

Yep, the Covenant Fenrir is still available.

16. forgotten2210

forgotten2210 Member

Going to PM you with my email for the invoice then. Price would be fine by me.

17. TheOtherDude

Fenrir M/3 is pending.
    Fenrir M/3 has been sold.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  18. TheOtherDude

Weekly bump.

19. TheOtherDude

20. TheOtherDude