1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

(EU) Mr.Hankey's GEOFF 75% soft natural tan dildo

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Swissiws, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

This dildo is not for starters: it's huge and it's head is quite big.
    I made it asking for the base to be removed, so that it would be lighter. Also i had it drilled with a Vac-U-Lock compatible hole, to be used with a strapon or a fucking machine. Sadly, it's too long for me and i can't accomodate the last 2 inches. Otherwise this would be a marvellous dildo and I would keep it as one of the best of my collection. Being it thicker in the upper part, the thrusts you receive are extremely stimulating.
    As stated in Mr.Hankey's site, this dong is 29 cm (11.5 ") tall (it is short having the base being removed) and 30 cm (11.75") around. It's 75% soft but not as soft as Squarepeg toys.
    It's made of top premium silicone as any other Mr.Hankey's dildo.
    I am now living in Italy: even if I am willing to ship the item anywhere in the world, i would like to sell in Europe due to high shipping costs outside EU.
    I paid €171 for this toy (after adding shipping and VAT) and since i have used it a handufl of times it's practically new. I am so asking for €100 20201226_183335.jpg 20201226_183350.jpg 20201226_183408.jpg