1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Non-BD Toys (EU) Mr.Hankey's TOPHER MICHELS LG/XL 75% soft natural tan dildo

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Swissiws, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

This dildo is HUGE: it starts manageable but it becomes bigger and bigger until it's damn gigantic (11,5 inches around at the base of the shaft, that's 28,5 cm ). I had it drilled with a Vac-U-Lock compatible hole, to be used with a strapon or a fucking machine.
    Sadly, it's too damn thick for me and i can't take it fully to the last couple of inches. I bought it because it's relatively short (I can take 9.5 inches dildos, so I planned to use this to sit on it and take it fully. But its thickness is way too much)
    As stated in Mr.Hankey's site, this dong is 27 cm (10.75 inches) tall, with 22 cm (8.60 inches) insertable and 24,75 cm (9.75 inches) around its center and a whopping 28,5 cm (11.25 inches). It's 75% soft but not as soft as Squarepeg toys. Its thickness makes it a bit firmier than the usual 75% soft.
    It's made of top premium silicone as any other Mr.Hankey's dildo.
    I am now living in Italy: even if I am willing to ship the item anywhere in the world, i would like to sell in Europe due to high shipping costs outside EU.
    I paid €205 for this toy (after adding shipping and VAT) and since i have used it a handufl of times it's practically new. I am so asking for €130

Attached Files:

2. Fricky

Fricky Member

Hey I would be interested in your toy and would offer 125€ shipped to Germany. Greets

3. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

I recently found out it's not required to update a photo for unsold toys, so I am bumping this thread (as it's quicker than unpack the toy, take a new picture, upload it amd make a new thread). A year has passed and the toy is still available and has never been used again after I took this picture

4. Anonymous44

Anonymous44 Member

I am interesting in..