1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[EU.NL] Fucking Machine +proof photo & working video!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by JoranBresa, Mar 10, 2019.

1. JoranBresa

JoranBresa Well-Known Member

Hello there!

Bought it for my girlfriend as a surprise, guess what, she doesn't want to be fucked by it.... damn...

So, this isn't used yet, it's all-new, yours for only 360 euro including shipping within the EU!

The Machine is called FM18 and I got it from China for 460 euro (incl. accessories, shipping, and tax)

Accessories included:
    - B02 - Universal Suction Dildo Holder 4.0
    - B10 – Universal Dildo / Vibrator Clamp

All photos: https://imgur.com/a/zKjpynZ

Working Machine Proof VIDEO: https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/W2s20rj1/file.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info taken from: https://adultrepdao.com/buy-sex-machine-orgasm-fucking-machines-for-sale/

Buy “Fuck Quiet” Sex Machine - $319

FM18 fucking machine is the latest upgrade of our bestseller FM11. The new clamp system makes it easy to adjust the stroking angle - including vertical penetration! New sliding system is extremely sturdy and silent, ready to propel your biggest dildos and masturbators. Two solid built T-frames add extra weight for steadiness. Adjustable 3 to 15 cm stroke depth works for regular masturbation or advanced sexual activity - such as swinger’s party, BDSM bondage, sex therapy etc. You can tell how Quiet & Powerful FM18 is by comparing our videos with those of other sex machine vendors (if their videos ever exist).

Easy Stroke Depth adjustment
    'Fuck Quiet' is capable of 3 to 15 cm stroke depth. A screw knob and slot make it easy to adjust by hand. No tool required.

1. Slightly loosen the screw.
    2. Slide along the slot to the desired position.
    3. Tighten the screw.

Sex machine with Full-Metal Angle Adjusting Clamps
    If you are into any type of fetish – dominatrix, latex bondage, femdom, or you’re a regular for swinging heaven or wifelovers, a high-quality dildo machine will take your game to the next level. With the best machine parts and strong high-torque motor, we offer 'Fuck Quiet' for sale - no more homemade fucking machine to build as searching for parts and motor can be tedious.

Vertical Penetration for Tied-Up Sex Slave (for consenting adult partners only)
    Do you like stand-up masturbation? Do you love being strung up and forced to orgasm? Either way, the metal clamps allow FM18 to fuck vertically - at 0° to 90° angle, to be exact. Your master/mistress shall purchase the sex machine to fulfill your wishes.

Solid frames for best machine stability
    Two solid T-frames adds additional 4+ kg to the machine, making FM18 stand firm and steady. Unlike other cheap sex machines using hollow pipes filled with inferior materials.

A new role in films
    With its tireless performance, the fucking machine is the new trend among adult films and cam shows. FM18 is perfect for multi-orgasmic performers or individuals who want to make their own homemade machine film.

What's in the box: Main body*1, T-frame*2, Rod with Quick Connect adapter*1, Power supply set*1, Speed controller*1

Assembled Measures 50 (length) * 25 (width) * 45 (height) cm
    Assembled Weight 9.5 kg
    Stroke Depth 3-15 cm
    Motor Type Turbo Gear Motor, Continuous Duty
    Motor Specs 24V DC 5-6A
    Infinite Speed 4-5 Strokes per second
    Torque 30kgcm / 3Nm
    Electrical Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
    Package Measures 23*29*53 cm
    Gross Weight 10.6 kg
    Item Description on Label Linear Motion Machine
    HS code 850980 (Other electro-mechanical domestic appliances)

AdultRepDao likes this.
  2. Kranaika

Kranaika Member

Hey!
    I'm interested in the machine, and also saw you have a XL Naga for sale as well. If I cought them both, could you give me an estimate of total price including shipping to Finland? :)
    Thanks!

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  3. JoranBresa

For 480 euro they are both yours. That's including shipping cost for both.

4. Kranaika

Kranaika Member

Alright, it's a deal!
    So how does the trading exactly work these days (new rules afaik, it's been a while since I last visited)? Do you send me an invoice through PayPal or?

5. JoranBresa

Great!

I can send you an invoice by PayPal, which will cost you another 20 euro, but then you will have buyers protection and the payment is received faster than over banktransfer, but banktransfer is an option as well. After I received the payment, I will pack the machine and Vasu in a box and get it to the postal office, there I get a track and trace number, which I will share with you, so you can trace the package to the address you will give me.

Please send me your email address and post address by private message on this board, I will send you an PayPal invoice asap.

Good to know: i have sold multiple toys on this board. You can check the threads. I am a trusted seller (fully satisfied buyers) and do everything I can to stay that way, as I have more toys to sell.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    AdultRepDao likes this.
  6. JoranBresa

7. Kranaika

Kranaika Member

Payment sent, now waiting for package ^^
    Usually packages take somewhere between 1-2 weeks to land on Finland, so will be updating by then.

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  8. JoranBresa

9. Kranaika

Kranaika Member

Arrived on time and works as promised :D Thank you!