1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[EU/NL] WTS: Flint (S), Clayton (M) and Nova (M)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by mariedartois, May 19, 2019.

1. mariedartois

mariedartois Member

Hello everyone,

I'm cleaning house and downsizing my toy collection, so I have three Bad Dragon toys on offer here. All three toys were custom-made for me from the BD store and are in mint condition. They come from a STD/STI-free home with no pets, smokers or pests. During their tenure in my home each were stored in a separate piece of cloth and have not come into contact with any other sex toys. I've always cleaned them thoroughly before and after use and will clean them thoroughly before shipping them to you. Pictures and proof below.

Firm Small Flint (Natural), asking price: €65.
    Top View
    Side View
    Bottom View

Firm Medium Clayton (Signature with Suction Cup), asking price: €120. -
    Top View
    Side View
    Bottom View

Firm Medium Nova (Natural with Suction Cup), asking price: €100.

Top View
    Side View
    Bottom View

For convenience Full Album

Prices do not include shipping (EU only), please PM me with your address for a quote. Alternatively, if you live in - or close to - the Netherlands you can come pick up the toy(s) in Utrecht. If you take two or more toys I will give along a sealed bottle of clear Bad Dragon cumlube as a 'thank you'.

PM me (or post in the thread) if you are interested, or have a question.

2. DisgustingTrash

DisgustingTrash Member

Are you still selling the nova?

mariedartois likes this.
  3. cpx11

cpx11 Member

Hi, interested in the Nova, would you accept 100 shipped to Italy?

mariedartois likes this.
  4. mariedartois

mariedartois Member

Apologies for the radio silence, I had thought that I would get e-mail notifications if someone posted in the thread and it's been a little while since I checked manually.

The Nova is still available. Since you were the first reply in the thread, I'll give you first priority. If you tell me where you are located, I can give you a quote on the shipping costs.

Shipping costs to Italy are €15,50. If you're willing to cover those (and DisgustingTrash is not interested), then €100,- sounds fine.