1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[EU/NL] WTT/WTS M/M Crackers w/ SC in Spooky Seconds~

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Kim, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Kim

Kim Active Member

As the title says, I'm looking to trade or sell my M/M Crackers in Spooky Seconds with a suction cup. I love the model and the colouration but he's too girthy for me to properly enjoy (I'm lazy and hate having to warm up lol)

He's a flop for a tiny nick near the head (pictured in imgur album linked below). He has the spooky seconds colouration and thus is sparkly white and light blue with a glow in the dark green drip effect.

Looking to trade mainly for toys under 7.5" for both circumference and length. I will consider selling for the right offer too, though :) I can either trade in person or ship Crackers, though I will only ship if the trade is backed by mutual paypal payments. If I'm selling it, I can ship to countries within the EU.

Feel free to ask any questions! Imgur album with more images including the nick and the glow effect are here: https://m.imgur.com/a/VS7FPWb

Attached Files:

2. Wollo

Wollo JustSomeone

Hey Kim, I'm interested and send you a message on reddit too, was wondering if it isn't sold yet

3. Kim

Kim Active Member

I've replied to your message on Reddit! It's still there, though I want to see if anyone would want to trade before selling it. :)

4. Jo51515

Jo51515 Bad Dragon <3

I would buy it :)