1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[EU ONLY] M. Hankey EL REY, BD STAN

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by kamoo, Sep 18, 2019.

1. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

Hello,

I want to sell or to trade those two toys. They are "medium" but really big for common medium size :
    • M. Hankey El Rey Medium (75% soft) with a hole for machines - 110€ => 90€ => now 80€ 20190918_103552.jpg 20190918_103616.jpg
    • Bad dragon Stan in Medium size (Soft) with Cum tube - 140€ => 120 => now 110€ 20190918_103721.jpg
    They come from a clean house without pets and will be of course cleaned before sending. They dont have any fault or problem.
    Prices dont include shipping which is more or less 15€ for EU shipping.

If you buy the two, you'll pay 160€ + shipping.
    I prefer trades if you have a toy from my WTB list in signature...

Thank you !

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  2. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

Prices updated :)

3. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

New prices update... The last one :)

4. Shally

Shally Member

Hi, I might be interested in the Stan but it's pretty pricey, a new one (with cum tube) is just 125USD which is about 114€, so even cheaper than your third offer... You'd have to drastically go down with this price to get anyone interested!
    I might take it for 80€ plus shipping

Also BD states "Stan can not support fades in soft firmness" but this clearly is a fade, are you sure it's soft? Or am I missing something?

5. Jo_eh25

Jo_eh25 Active Member

Maybe it was a special order or a premade

You didnt calculate the import fees and the shipping cost

6. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

120€ is less than the price I paid (140 more or less) and I used it only once...
    For the firmness I am not sure of the exact firmness sorry, the sure thing is that the top of the toy is soft.

I'll keep you in touch if in a month a reduce again a bit the price but it will never be 80€, sorry.

7. Shally

Shally Member

You might have used it only once but you bought it from Mel in August and Mel also got it second hand, so that's 3 people at least (also you could have stated yourself that you already got the toy second hand).
    After 3 people already having it used, I think a significantly lower price would be reasonable. I know there are import fees and shipping but I'll have to pay shipping myself and I would be the third "second hand buyer", who still has to compensate ~5€ of the import fees and then I'd pay the full price for a brand new toy, not one that has been used by 3 people at least.

Of course I understand that you try to minimize your losses and I wish you the best of luck. Maybe we'll find an agreement in the future!

8. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

I didnt want to hide the fact that I already had it as second hand, sorry I didnt realised that it could be a criteria for the price for some people.

But I can decide the price myself and for me 120€ is the right price, no matters of the different buyers before. It is in perfect cunditions, and if the price is not fine for you, sorry but for me it is a gooď price.

I am open to negociations but 80€ dont seems reasonable to me.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for my poor english Shally

9. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

Hello, prices are updated

10. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

Hello,
    New prices are 100€ for the stan and 70€ for el rey. 150€ if you take the two.

Thank you