1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

(EU) Squarepeg Slink Stretch 1 supersoft bronze - SOLD

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Swissiws, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

This is a MONSTER. A real MONSTER. It's the latest of the Slink series and, my bad, I overstated its INSANE girth! I always wanted a Slink in my collection and I went for the "smaller" of the Stretch series (thinking that the standard Slink dildos would have been too thin).
    I was damn wrong. The beast is almost 46 cm (17 inches) long and at its top thickness it's a whopping 31 cm (12.25 inches). The "neck" is 9 inches around. I think it would be amazing to keep it inside you, so deep and so open! Too bad I can't handle it.
    It's a 250 USD (225 EUR) toy so, having tried it a cuple of times with no real success, I am sadly ready to sell it for 150 EUR.
    I am ready to ship it anywhere, but I now live in Italy and shipping outside EU can be extremely expensive
    [​IMG]

Lateralus4602 likes this.
  2. CBMR

CBMR Active Member

Interested, how much for shipping to Germany ?

3. h0wto

h0wto Member

Hi, I'm in Italy and I'm also interested.
    How much would it be shipped with a regular paccocelere 3 with insurance?

4. DicloKD

DicloKD Member

If both guys above me dont buy. I am also interested.

5. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

An UPS to Germany should be around 30 euros (but price may be higher. The shipping calculator of UPS states a lot lower than real final price). Paccocelere 3 assicurato è circa 15 euro. I use Paypal.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  6. CBMR

CBMR Active Member

Do you have the option to ship via DHL ? How much would it cost there ?
    30€ in Europe and 15€ is not matching with my experiences in shipping prices, can you link the calculator you used ?

7. LizardsOut

LizardsOut Active Member

What size is this? I'm interested.

8. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

read description for its size. if you check the website, it is stated as size "1" that is the "smallest". It's however 31 cm around so I have a hard time thinking at it as something "small"

9. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

DHL does not offer international standard shipping, but only express one. As a result, the price is an insane 122 EUR!
    The 30€ were an estimate I calculated on UPS website. However, yesterday I used that calculator to ship another toy in France and it stated around 20€. But when I finally used the real shipping option, the final cost became 42€.
    All in all, shipping in Europe is insanely high (and it's so dumb.. aren't we supposed to be a UNION? It costs less to ship something from China that between 2 european countries)

10. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

ok, sorry everyone: it looks like the expensive part is having UPS picking up the item at your home. I checked dropping to an UPS point and it costs a lot less: the 15€ euros mentioned above

11. CBMR

CBMR Active Member

15€ sounds about right what I have experienced in the past, yeah. DHL also offers intl. shipping withing Europe for 15-17€, I used it a lot before in the past, so I don't know what calculator you used.
    Would you accept 160€ incl. shipping to Germany ?

12. Swissiws

Swissiws Active Member

to all those interested PM me