1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Exotic erotics firmness, Anyone have a double ended silver?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Lews, May 9, 2018.

1. Lews

Lews Member

Looking to pick up a double ended silver just wondering if anyone has any experience with one in terms of how flexible it is.
    Want it soft enough to be flexible for deep play and getting around those bends but not too firm that it isn't flexible enough. Ya know?
    I see they offer it in split firmness so each end could be a different option. Just on the fence as to if I order soft/medium split or a med/firm split.

2. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

I do not have any soft toys from Exotic Erotics, but I do have a medium firmness Reptilian from them. He's preeeetty stiff, is more firm than Bad Dragon's medium firmness.
    BD's medium is a 05 shore - and EE's medium is 07,
    BD's soft is 03 - EE's soft is 04.
    If you prefer more gentle toys, I'd go with soft.. (especially if it have texture) but, keep in mind - this comes from someone that loves the floppy silicone peens.
    I suppose you'd be using for anal? but even then, I think the 04 shore is stiff enough for a easy insertion.

3. DrunkSaarebas

DrunkSaarebas wrangler of weird cocks

I've got a soft EE Android, and I'd say he's slightly firmer than BD's soft firmness. Kind of between a medium and soft, but leaning more towards soft if that makes any sense

4. Lews

Lews Member

Yeah I have a EE Motown, bought it used years back but do not know if it is medium or firm, was told it was medium firmness, but it is pretty stiff and I know people complain that the lifecast textures are rough which he is. But hard to compare as Motown is thicker than what the Silver is so I know Silver would be "floppier" from the get go as it is much thinner comparing the two. Thanks. Yeah, might go with a medium and soft split.

5. SneksToys

SneksToys Active Member

I have a S/S Yacuruna. Its highly textured, but its not overwhelming in soft and bends easily. I believe that EE themselves recommend soft for life casts too.

6. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

I have a double-ended remus and i got the dual firmness option, so half is soft half is med. it has pro's and cons. remus doesn't have many rough texture so either half is comfortable during use. unlike say motown, which i have in med and love, but it is very rough. having one side firmer helps during insertion, you can get better grip, stability and control. but i have found the the medium firmness does not like to bend very much so trying to take the medium side deep is much more difficult.

I have also run into a issue when i am trying to fully insert the toy the medium side's medial ring will not bend enough to make whatever turn it has to make. Woe is me i can only take 19-20" of the thing,;) instead of the full 22ish."

i would recommend sticking with soft.

Lews likes this.