1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

FINALLY GETTING MY LARGE CHANCE!!

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by BigRed, Aug 21, 2020.

1. BigRed

BigRed Member

After about four years of waiting the time has finally come. I woke to find that out friendly dragon has begun taking custom orders again...so what's the first thing I do? I order me that large boi I've been dreaming of for so long. Needless to say I'm ecstatic and can't wait for my "package" to arrive lol. I was wondering what other owners feel about this and if y'all have any tips. I have a medium Atlas from twin tail creations and can hilt (I think that's what they call it) it fairly easily after a minute or two. I want to be able to take all 12 inches of my new boi but don't really know how to go about it or what to expect with a big ole horse cock in my guts.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  2. Julietta Rose

Julietta Rose Slutty Maid

I have a large Bumblehooves that takes me quite a bit of time and line to get all the way, it took me about a month or so of building up to get the large head past the second section of the anus. All I can say is take your time and don’t rush it as you will end up tearing that ring /wall and you will be quite a bit sensitive for the next few days and won’t really be able to do any of much stretching. Hope this helps :D