1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

First bad dragon male

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by New1201, Jan 30, 2021.

1. New1201

New1201 Member

Hi everyone, i have come to the conclusion that i would like a bad dragon. They look very appealing. I have some experience with big toys, i can almost take the head of the great american challenge.

Im looking for a toy to make me have a prostate orgasm preferable a thick one that will give me a full feeling. I have a read a lot of good things about the sleipnir and pretzal, are there others who are also good?

Any advice or experiences are most welcome

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  2. Wulfkey

Wulfkey Anal Dickpet

Nox is always a good choice

3. New1201

New1201 Member

Does it hit the p spot good? I was thinking about a sleipnir or crackers

4. QuickCampaign

QuickCampaign Active Member

In my personal experience, I started with a small crackers because she has a nice curvature that hits the right spot. The Crackers line would be a good choice if you want something a bit more rough, you will definitely feel it.

Another good combo is going with the egg plugs. Those are pretty good if you want to feel filled in.

Slepnier is pretty good but I think it should be the last toy you try, specially because of the head's size. Would recommend getting a Mystic L or XL and practice depth. After you can use a medium egg plug, I think a L Slepnier should work.

But very importantly, is to go slow, slow, slow. Take the time and find what you think you like. Took me like 4 years of trying all the toys to finally find the ones I liked.

5. New1201

New1201 Member

Thank you so much for the feedback. I have a large tyson now and i love it and im gonna buy the crackers medium in soft/firm

6. QuickCampaign

QuickCampaign Active Member

A few Crackers dropped today. Check them out :D