1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

First BD Toy for a player with experience.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by RedheadWithRope, Apr 25, 2018.

1. RedheadWithRope

RedheadWithRope New Member

Greetings All!
    Been lurking for a while, researching the BD line up, and have come to ask the question everyone does: Thoughts on how let my ass loose in (on?) the BD world. Ive narrowed my choice down to Vergil, Nova, and Ridley.
    yeah yeah I know "everyone is different, your mileage may vary"

TLDR: Medium vs Large on these for someone with experience but looking for an achievable challenge over time. In practice do our eyes really tend to deceive on the size of these on the screen vs reality.

Nova seems very stimulating. fun to ride, but wondering how those ridges work out in practice.
    Ridley I think a would be a good one to slide in, and work on the knot, ride-able with stretch I worry a medium id knot quickly and get bored with it.
    Vergil looks like something thats going to own me, Ill sit on Him, be filled, and more or less pleasantly stuck. I think Medium would be sloppy fun, but am Intimidated/sluttly attracted to the large.. Am i being overzealous with this one?

A bit about my experience: In the past,
    I was able to take fairly large toys, (not BD size) My large warmup plug was the very firm Tantus A-bomb (about 8" circ )
    followed up with a slightly softer large Doc Johnson "Hung" dildo (8.5" circ ).
    I could also be fisted fairly easily.
    I do have a Doc Johnson Ace of spades (9.5 circ) which I never could conquer due to its steep taper and super firm build.
    This was about 3 years ago. My playtime has been limited till lately due to life. But im getting back into things. I'm not quite as stretched as i used to be, and really have to work into the A-bomb.

I would like to get back to where I was and beyond. Im looking for a toy I can enjoy now, knowing I cant take it all, but helps me work back up, and gives me a challenge. Thus I'm torn between a few shapes, sizes and firmness (sample pack on the way)

Thanks for your thoughts!