1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

First Ever BD Toy...

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by TheOne, Jan 21, 2019.

?

Which is better?

1. Medium/Medium Elden

2. Small/Medium Nova

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheOne

TheOne Member

The dilemma is that we (my wife and I) have no experience at this level of a toy. The current toy is a smooth 5.5" long and roughly 1.5" diameter strapon style. Currently debating between Small/M Nova and M/M Elden... She has no input other than, "Don't get a striped one, they look weird." -_-

Please help me choose with personal experience if possible. I just wish we could get our hands on them before we bought them to choose.

2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

both toys have a fair amount of textures, they maybe a bit overwhelming if your not used to it. Unless that's your after.

Nova is a fun toy. the segments feel great and the "S" shaped curve lets it hit some pretty nice spots. the knot ties reasonably well and if can have a suction cup.

Elden has some pretty intense texture. i found Elden's textures uncomfortable. my is in firm so that maybe my issue. the shape also didnt work well for me, the knot is very broad it one direction, which does offer a nice spread, but it also causes the ridged "vein" textures on the underside of the toy to press into me in uncomfortable ways. I hate to give a toy a bad review, but Elden is one of the only toys from BD that has straight up not worked for me.

I have a majority of BD's models, albeit in L or XL the list is in my profile, I'd be happy to give my two sense on anything i own. hope this helps

TheOne likes this.
  3. TheOne

TheOne Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a thorough reply! With your input and a chat with someone on Discord we are going with the Nova! Now for the century of waiting for it to arrive...

Knotydes likes this.
  4. Josh and Kristy

Josh and Kristy Member

IKA is amazing it was our first, she loved it and it opened up to new things it starts out very non intrusive and widens out as she gets more and more relaxed.She loves the way the suctions rub over her clit ass well. We bought it in a small.