1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

First toy!!

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by intergalactiic, Feb 27, 2019.

1. intergalactiic

intergalactiic Member

Just got my first ever BD~ he’s a mini nocturne in medium firmnsss and rouge coloring (a beautiful purple-tinted maroon).

I haven’t tried him yet but I’m really excited owo but one thing, I’m a bit worried about not being able to take him! I know he’s a mini but I’m really tight shhh

I can’t until my roommate leaves the house, but right now I’m sipping on some homemade THC tea

2. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Hey congrats! Fairly new to Bad Dragon myself. I’m warning you, it really does become too easy to buy more. Careful for your wallet lol.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on Nocturne- I’ve got a custom in the works right now, also in mini.
    Just go slow and use lube, don’t be afraid to stretch it out over several sessions.

3. intergalactiic

intergalactiic Member

He is wonderful! Not too big, but not too small either. I used him for the first time last night and there was some pain, and I couldn’t take the last knot. But when I tried again tonight, he barely hurt and I was able to take the last knot -w- I’m sure you’ll have fun with yours! What color did you get? :0

4. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

That’s great to hear! I hope I can take the knot fast too. Now I’m excited hehe.
    I ordered a custom color from the Valentine’s Day promo- Cherry Red shaft and Chocolate base. Emulates Nocturne’s natural minus the glow in the dark. :3

If you want to post pics I’d love to see your Nocturne’s coloration!

5. intergalactiic

intergalactiic Member

E428A6E8-CE31-4A74-90B5-ED263703041C.jpeg This is him, post bath because he attracts a good bit of hair. I live with two cats and two dogs haha

6. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

My first was a small/onesize droth (monster Maxim), but it barely got use. I just ordered a medium Skoll (PhoenixFlameForge) I can't wait to see in person