1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Flint photos wanted

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by JustWantsTako, Jan 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JustWantsTako

JustWantsTako New Member

I've been looking at flint and seen some pretty ones but I'm a little on the fence cause of his head. I feel it looks a little too close to an actual dick but its hard to tell from the side photos on site, anyone have any photos of him I could see? :)

Also what does everyone else think of the head on him? I personally wish it was more flared like the demon dicks head.

2. Mankind4evr

Mankind4evr Knotty Member

His head does look pretty “realistic”, but I love it. If your looking for a flared head that’s kind of the same on other dimensions,I would recommend Baron, but alot of people don’t like the look of him. I got over the idea of it looks too much like a real dick because it’s nice to have lots of different textures (each a different key for your “keyhole”). I even bought some mr.Hankeys dicks to help me move up in sizes with my other toys. I’m not really gay, and there’s nothing wrong with anyone’s sexual preference, but real/fantasy dildos are great in all shapes and sizes. I’m a male that uses L/XL sizes, but let me know if u have anymore questions!

Attached Files:

JustWantsTako likes this.
  3. Mortius

Mortius Member

Going off my personal experience flints head is very similar to an uncut humans penis but thats kind of the appeal of the toy that I like. I will say I dont feel the head much inside of me, its not very pronounced compared to the rest of the toy girth wise once you get towards the middle of the toy all you will feel is that amazing stretch that he gives. The textures a bit too much but I am using a medium, medium flint, I wish I could get him in soft, those ridges do a number on your insides haha but great toy. I lucked out on the colors of mine. I absolutely love them, reminds me of a watermelon.

You cannot go wrong with a flint its a wonderful toy just dont make the same mistake i did and get him in soft if you're considering him in medium or bigger.

Attached Files:

4. ChaiSaberdeer

ChaiSaberdeer damn cat

Hey, here's a small Flint next to a bottle of BD cumlube for scale. The head is very similar to a human penis, in my opinion. His texture is very pronounced - mine is a medium firmness and he's quite an intense experience, so if you are sensitive to texture you may opt for soft firmness on this bad boy. Hope this helps!

Flint1.jpg