1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Flint

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Maron, May 20, 2018.

1. Maron

Maron Member

I'm considering purchasing Flint and I'm caught on the fence between medium and small in terms of size.

This would be for anal use, but I'm not sure about the scale. Does anyone have pictures of theirs next to say a soda can for scale?

2. SnowPony

SnowPony Active Member

How experienced are you with these toys? The small is pretty big by normal standards; the medium size is larger around than my arm and I'm not small. I don't know how much this helps, but I have an existing photo of a medium Flint next to a tin of diced tomatos; seems I've done this comparison for someone else before!

Unless you are able to take something the size of a 2 litre soda bottle, I wouldn't go for a medium Flint. To the averge toyer he is massive.

medflint.jpg

Maron likes this.
  3. Maron

Maron Member

I own a small flared chance and found myself underhwelmed. Actually will be listing it for sale soon.

Lord have mercy that is large though. I think I'm better off with small. Thanks for the comparison pic.

4. SnowPony

SnowPony Active Member

A small flared Chance is your only experience, yes? Even a small Flint is likely to be too large for you. It's larger than a small flared Chance's flare by almost 3" circumference. Start wth a mini Flint. Trust me, even a mini, for most, isn't that small at all. Here's a small and medium Flint compared to a small (non-flared) Chance.

comparison.jpg comparison1.jpg

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Maron likes this.
  5. Maron

Maron Member

My current non-BD toy is a Real Feel 9, about 1.9" in diameter, so I'm no stranger to a little girth, I'm just a dummy when it comes to scale. I was looking at small because it's got something to work up to once you're past the tip. The site says 2.68" diameter.

6. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

omggg the pink one is sooo cute!!

Maron likes this.
  7. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

Yeah Flint is bigger than he looks. Smalls look like mediums. I have some pics of my old small, it was in soft and too much.

[​IMG]

8. Maron

Maron Member

Would you recommend soft or medium for my purposes? I feel like firm might be too much especially considering the ridges.

9. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

For anal I don't know with flint, I only go for vaginal use. I know the Ls and XLs are recommended to be in soft but a small flint? I don't know. Maybe soft is fine? *shrug* Med might work in soft though.

10. SnowPony

SnowPony Active Member

My small is in soft and it's just fine for either orafice. It's such a thick toy that soft still enables it to be used easily rather than flop all over the place. My medium in extra-soft is sometimes problematic, though.