1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Forum Games, Debate Boards, etc?

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by Black-Cat, Aug 5, 2014.

?

Yes or No?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Black-Cat

Black-Cat Old BD Lurker

BD banned both Forum Games and Debate Boards, but I was thinking that since this a new forum, why not revive them?

If there are also any other ideas, let's discuss 'em here too. :3

2. Searlefm

Searlefm Well-Known Member

Yay! Debates!
    can we get 3 pay sprouting off statistic and no sauces in hear some guy clinging to a single non per review study and a load of ad hominem attacks!

tho more seriously debates are a very useful tool so long as all involved is a grown up abought the whole thing

3. DrCervixxx

DrCervixxx Well-Known Member

debate forum would be ok as long as everybody had moderator powers while inside- that way it couldn't get too heated/serious :3

Forum games? Meh... Although I was rather enjoying the spirit of the picture request thread back on bd..

4. Searlefm

atualy i see that backfiring as in that case it would leave to a MAD(mutually assured destruction) style situation as what happens as soon as a situation like this heppens?
    you dont honestly expect in that kind of situation we wont have someone declarer them self right and delete opinions of othere for being wrong in there perception.
    as i find it hard to believe that will not happen.

5. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

We need a special section for them though, like instead of general discussion

6. Searlefm

i believe we need a debate, adult, general, and games section at the least in this thing

7. RenascentBeing

RenascentBeing Member

All for both! I don't mind getting into controversial subjects (as long as conversation stays civil of course)

As for forum games: how about a story game? Like, one person begins and then the next adds some more to it until you get this crazy-ass quilt of a story.

Or a word game where you write a word that starts with the last letter of the previous one.

8. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

Sounds good, obviously we dont have any rules yet but they will be simple, all based on respect and keeping it polite.

9. CactusWren

CactusWren The Pixel Frog Maker

Well there is the "terms and rules" thing in the help section that might need to be edited because there's this one line that just doesn't fit: "You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which... contains adult or objectionable content...".