1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Found! Thank you!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Sithris, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Sithris

Sithris New Member

First Time using this site and posting, so hopefully I'm doing this right.
    I'm after an extra large Winston's tail in medium firmness if anyone has one they don't want anymore. Natural colouring is preferred but I'm not fussy.

2. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

I might have one in my stash of toys! I don't really use it tbh and am looking to get rid of most of my toys. I'm not sure wether it's a large or XL but I will let you know as soon as I get home from work. The color is solid black if that's alright with you. How much would you be looking to buy it for if interested?

3. Sithris

Sithris New Member

All Black is good too. Black and Red just always look good together. :p
    If it is indeed an XL, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. As for price, I honestly don't really know what the going rate for a secondhand is. A brand new one would run me around $230 AUD, so... $120 AUD sound good? If not, let me know how much you'd like for it.

4. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

So I looked at my order history at work and can confirm it was an extra large I got it along with a XL Winston's Tongue haha. They never get used, poor things. I'm happy to sell the tail for 120$ AUD but just know I live in the US so it could be some time with shipping. I'm not sure how much shipping will be either but I'm willing to work with you to figure it all out!

**Forgot to mention it is also a medium firmness as well. I'll be able to take pictures of it when I get home tonight.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  5. Sithris

Sithris New Member

Excellent! Don't worry, I'll see that it gets some use. XD
    No worries about shipping time, I'm sure it'll still be quicker than waiting on a whole new one to be made and then shipped. Looking forward to those pictures. :D

6. Sithris

Sithris New Member

Hmm... If it's also one you're not using, I wouldn't mind grabbing that tongue as well. I've got a grand total of $220 AUD to throw around until next payday. Would you be willing to do both for that?

7. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

So they aren't the best pictures but let me know if you want me to get better lighting. I washed the toy off but it still seemed to collect fuzz as soon as I had set it down lol.
    The bottom does seem to have some indentation lines formed. Probably from being on a non flat surface or something but they a very minor lines and only on the bottom of the toy.
    20200924_191136.jpg 20200924_191709.jpg 20200924_191652.jpg 20200924_191230.jpg 16009896400952922125711324551540.jpg
    **Bottle not included... is my h2o >n>

8. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

I didn't see your reply Dx. It's also fully black though. I will go grab it from the toy chest. I keep a stash of about 20+ toys that I legit only got because I'm a horny gay boi and also hoard stuff. Some I've never even used but said I would one day in the future lmao!

9. Sithris

Sithris New Member

Bugger, I was in the market for some H2O. All good, he looks very nice. Don't worry too much about lint, it happens. Was confused about the date before I remembered you Americans are a day behind. TGIF.

10. Sithris

Sithris New Member

No worries! Colour is all good. I like black. I get the toy hoarding. I'm the same. XD got a large Nova as my very first bad Dragon and was rather intimidated by the size when I first got it. I've got the shaft down now, but still have trouble with that knot. Thus is why I wanted that tail. Good stretcher from what I've read.

11. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

I'm fine with selling both for that amount. I can't include the price of shipping in that though. Once I prepare to ship I can tell you exactly how much it will cost for shipping. Most likely I will go through USPS and grab two small flat rate boxes or one medium and fit them how BD does their crazy packing.

Here is some pictures of the tongue. Let me know if you want different ones with flash or in a better location. I washed it off as well to try and get rid of any fuzz that may be on it. You get to see my thighs in the reflection without the flash D:
    20200924_195242.jpg 20200924_195015.jpg 20200924_195130.jpg 20200924_195154.jpg 20200924_195254.jpg 20200924_195309.jpg 20200924_195348.jpg

12. Sithris

Sithris New Member

XL Big Boi tongue. X'D
    I enjoyed that. Wow that tongue is big though. Looks like fun.
    If you're happy with that price, then I'm good for it. Just let me know the postage and I'll get it to you ASAP. Don't get paid for another two weeks, but I'm sure my other half won't mind lending be a bit.

13. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

Omggg see I finally took my first knot after I realized that bouncing and grinding on it helps so much. I took my large fenrir and was in heaven. I have an XL Rex I still want to knot. After I knotted that fenrir though I was able to take my xl chance flared without a problem (only the flare and a bit of the shaft though, refused to budge :c ). I don't do that stuff often though so I'm still pretty tight surprisingly lol.

My list of toys is this:
    Large Fenrir
    XL Chance Flared
    XL Chance
    XL Winston's Tail
    XL Winston's Tongue
    Large Baron
    Large Sleipnir
    Large Xar
    XL David
    Rowan
    XL Clayton
    XL Tucker
    XL Ridley
    XL Tyson
    Large Flint
    Large Votan
    XL Crackers
    XL Austin
    Large Axel
    Large Stan
    Large Nocturne
    Medium Cole
    Small Crash
    XL Rex
    (I have more I just don't have them in my order history because I first starting ordering them through guest and can't remember them off the top of my head)

14. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

Awesome, that works for me! I will head to the post office tomorrow morning and try to figure out exactly how to pack them. If you could DM your address that will help me get a better idea of the price through the website, after I grab the boxes of course. Or if you have telegram msg me there @hy3na

*Forgot to say it was fun to try to use the tongue, but I feel like I needed help taking it because it is definitely very big! I'm unfortunately solo rn so I never got to use it properly how I imagined it.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  15. Sithris

Sithris New Member

Gotcha

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  16. Sithris

Sithris New Member

Payment has been sent.

17. Hyena

Hyena Actually a Deer

Shipped as of today. I hope you enjoy them, Thank you!

18. Sithris

Sithris New Member

Parcel received! Both are in excellent condition! Seller is very polite, friendly, and worked with me all the way through. Can definately recommend!

Attached Files: