1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Free Mr Hankey Largo?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Smaug, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Smaug

Smaug Member

So for those who don't know, Mr Hankey has a promotion where you can post a video of yourself using one of their toys and receive one for free.
    https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/copy-of-free-toys
    As it says, the offer doesn't apply for "Goliath or any XXXL or larger toys" this leads me to believe that the offer does apply to one size dildos like Largo, but the "or larger" makes me unsure due to how big Largo is.
    I asked Mr Hankey about this, but haven't received a response yet, which is possibly due to their online store being down until the 9th. I decided to ask here since I inquired someone about buying a Largo like two days before finding out about this promo, so it's slightly time sensitive because if I can in fact get a Largo for free from Mr Hankey, then I'll pass on buying one for now.

2. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

I seen it does require a previous purchase, as you Must send them a link and your order code. I would try this... But i purchased my mr hankey here on DH.

3. bellyRider

bellyRider Active Member

Remember that your vid also has to get 3000 views or else no free toy. I don't know how hard that is, but it could be really difficult if you are just starting out.