1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Gay anal training First BD Help

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Zoltan, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan New Member

So I'm a gay man and I have up till now had cheap toys. They have always been way too hard. Looking to buy my first Bad Dragon. I can take roughly 8" circumference toy with some work. I prefer the stretch to depth. What would be a good toy? I was thinking Medium to Large Flint? What firmness? Soft? Medium? Advice is much appreciated

2. Acerbus

Acerbus Ultimate Cock Collecter

if youre looking just for girth yeah id suggest the med range toys for 8 inches in circumference. Just check the stats some med toys arent 8 inches in girth.
    How soft do you want your toy? Silicone is much softer than hard plastics

3. Zoltan

Zoltan New Member

So yeah I wasn't sure about firmness. I've heard the soft is really soft making it difficult to get inside. I just don't want something that's going to give me hemorrhoids. Is medium firmness feel good?

4. Acerbus

Acerbus Ultimate Cock Collecter

Personally I prefer med firmness but for some it can be too firm. I think soft firmness works with larger models but idk I havent toyed with anything bigger than a 7 inch in circumferece (im working my way up) in anthing softer than med. I think as long as youre not too rough during your playtime or force anything inside you should be fine
    You could also order sample discs to give you an idea on the firmness

5. Gaped_one

Gaped_one Member

I would recommend Sleipnir in M/M. Soft is too soft in my opinion if you're looking for prostate stimulation. If stretch is the only goal then soft is fine too depending on the model. Flint is another good one in M but he's got some texture to him that takes a little getting used to. Feels amazing though gliding over my prostate.

I have a L/S Sleipnir that gives me a great stretch and full feeling but if I want to target my p spot more I go for the M/M.

I picked up a M/S Stan recently and wish I had gotten M or even F. The wife prefers soft toys though so it's going in her corner. Lol

6. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

I agree with gaped one above, but wanted to add that my soft Flynt feels slippery but great and filling. I prefer soft for toys with texture firmer for toys that are smooth

7. Zoltan

Zoltan New Member

Can you feel any texture with the soft flint? And my concern is too hard causes hemorrhoids

8. Gaped_one

Gaped_one Member

I'm curious about this too. Considering getting a large/soft flint. My M/M Is great but not sure if I could handle M in L.

9. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

medium large flint feels amazing, so does the XL in med as well. hehe

the main issue soft has is that it make the toy a bit too floppy. which means the toy will be unstable, that it wont stand on it own and can make insertion difficult. this is more true for longer toys ie chance, but on something like flint, or anything with a very large base. thats not really a issue.

Flint is an excellent toy for P spot stim or stretching. its also one of the best selling mode;s, for good reason. its amazing, you prob cant go wrong with Flint.

now for depth toys, how deep we talking and what is your experience? Chance is a excellent toy, but if your less experienced, Ika or Tail would prob be better to start with. or if you want a real depth trainer Slink https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/slink/ SP in gerneral is an amazing site, their learning center has some very useful info and their toy look and feel amazing. their super soft silicone is very nice. feels so much better than BD's soft.

also https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/ great company i highly recommend getting a El Rey. its got girth, length and the shape lets it hit all the right spots. also check the promo tab for free toy opportunity and 25% off birthday discount

if your coming from PVC, plastic, rubber or jellies. all of BD's firmnesses are soft and feel 1000000% better. BD silicone was legit a game changer for me once i got my first. also no horrible burning sensation.

PS i have many toys. check my profile and ask me bout them. im happy to help

10. Zoltan

Zoltan New Member

Thank you for your advice

Knotydes likes this.
  11. HiggidyPiggidy

HiggidyPiggidy New Member

Hi Zoltan, I also recommend SquarePeg toys. Alternatives include Sinnovator and Hosed (cheapest) option. Some of the toys in this anal depth guide could be helpful. Many have a range of sizes from XS to XL if you would like something smaller to start with.

12. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

Sorry just seen the replies. I made a mistake earlier, my flint is extra soft. I can still feel the texture of the ridges, the bumps are less noticeable. But the whole thing is so soft that it feels different overall. Very squirmy, I don't use it often but I like the feeling of it.