1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

General Toy Dickscussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Tarukaja, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

Hur hur :B Thought it would be nice to make a thread similar to the "Bad Dragon Banter" one, just for talking about toy-related discussing and stuff, I guess? Totally different from the "What's on Your Mind" thread.

I guess I'll start this off by saying I'm not sure if I should grab a Portside before it goes off the deep end, I mean I really liked the concentrated ridgey texture on the beta one but the newer one [and the Portside] are considerably more semi-knotted/lumpy XD I also want a tail, if only in extra soft so I can smoosh it, but I can't really afford that so my teenie tail will have to do ^^; Makes me sad they're all going away and I'm so broke D:
    Also trying to figure out a nice shade of brown for a custom Studded Dragon; as most shades of brown are kinda gross this is problematic lol. I've narrowed it down to either tuscan bronze or cocoa powder LOL Would be mixed with the halloween orange in a pride-streak marble [unless they don't do those anymore? I don't even know], but I'm bad at colour matching so both of those might be a bad idea, who knows XD

So yea, let's talk about toys :3

2. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I have just ordered a Magic from Elypse Art. I think their toys increased in price, they were originally 125, to the best of knowledge. Now it's closer to 145. Still for the immense pleasure I get from inflatable knot, it's worth it.
    I did have one before (actually it was the Vixen about 1-2 inches longer) and he is lose along with 5 other toys... so I'm treating this as my replacement. So I know what I'm in store for.

3. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

Ooh, nice, I'm not much for knots but the Elypse Art toys have always looked so awesome~

4. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

5. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

6. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

CactusWren likes this.
  7. Misskin

They've decided to Put Up or Shut Up, points for that.
    I have to remind myself that BD is a big company and not everybody is on the exact same page or has the same attitudes/opinions of customers. I'm sure some of them are really trying hard to pull that place out of the hole it's been dug in

8. Misskin

yikes, that appears to be a classic trade off, speed but with possible error

9. CactusWren

CactusWren The Pixel Frog Maker

Exactly. I got my Wolf Dragon order quickly and it came flawed, resulting in another couple week's delay and a huge pain in the ass. As they say, "haste makes waste".

DameKathryn likes this.
  10. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

Oh noes, I got my order in on the tail end of the extinction part 2 sale (got a portside and a mini studded). I already fucked up making a duplicate order, hope it can get done and done right ._.

11. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

? duplicate order?

12. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

My order broke halfway and I forgot when that happens it takes your store credit and sits at partial paid status instead of not existing. So I made another order but paid in full so I need the amount of my credit refunded to me (and the other order cancelled obviously XD). Haven't ordered since last August, the order page procesa looks a bit different than what I remember.

13. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

oooooooh

14. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

I've been thinking about getting a sheath for a while now. Cerberus and wearable I really like, but Pegasus v2 is looking good too. Anyone with opinions on them? Mostly for personal use, alas no significant other to clarify.

15. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf lmnop

The Pegasus v2 and now Cadejo have the best strap. They are far more comfortable to wear. I have a beta werewolf and o never use it, same with my Cerberus. In any case they're all stimulating for personal use. I find the Cadejo to be the most appealing.

16. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

I feel that the whole "2 week shipping or it's free" bs over on BD is gonna slow down orders that were placed before this promotion...and that's kinda not cool but whatevez, I've always had my custom toys take a couple of months to get to me so I'm not too worried.

Sheyla likes this.
  17. DrCervixxx

DrCervixxx Well-Known Member

I'm going to get a medium Clayton in infinity star, but since it will be something I have to work up to for a little while, I'm considering getting it in soft.

My question is: how floppy is a medium Clayton in soft? I feel like medium might be too scary but soft too floppy :\

18. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I've always loved the IDEA of knots, but in practice they rarely worked. After I've stretched myself from the knot... it's not really easy to leep it in. Especially if there isn't much space behind the knot.
    This is why I liked Elypse Art's toys, you can inflate the knot after it's in.

Although I did consider the Equinox... I love horses!

19. Misskin

I have a small in medium and hes pretty rigid, I would think the size increase would balance out the softness to make it just right

20. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

He's not floppy in 3. Even 2 stands on its own but mushes quite a bit with pressure.