1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Non-BD Toys Glowy smalls, Duka Cola Hunter and plugs - added unopened Gork to the sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by NicMarcz, Nov 29, 2019.

1. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

The strike is over and now I can offer cheaper shipping alternatives and packages will be shipped out like normal now without any issues!

New timestamp;
    20191129_094754.jpg
    From left to right;

1. Colours Rainbow Plug firmer than 10A but very flexible and smooth and comfortable (bought from Lovehoney) Usable length 3in and around 3in max circumference - 5€
    2. XS UV PleasureForge Dragon egg in 10A Usable length 2.1in and Circumference: Max 4.2in / Min 2.2in - 10€
    3. S/ExtraSoft UV and GitD Alraune - 30€
    4. S/ExtraSoft GitD base Nue - 30€
    5. OS/M Hunter in Duka Cola Quantum glow - 80€

Buy all and shipping is on me. Otherwise I'm doing a weekend deal starting today for 50% off tracked shipping costs. Will ship ANYWHERE!

20191115_182331.jpg

**I will not entertain lowball offers, these toys are already discounted and I'm not even including the import costs I paid on these.**
    **PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL INFO AND SHIPPING ADDRESS ARE CORRECT BEFORE PAYING. 100% YOUR RESPONSIBILITY - NOT MINE**

All toys are without flaws and have been kept in a smoke/disease/fragrance free home with pet birds.

This post has been posted to DragonMo0r (NicMarcz) and Reddit (Marcznb) as well. Feel free to contact me anywhere :)

2. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

Tracked shipping costs

Within EU 35€ Anywhere else (I'll double check so provide me with your general location please) 46€. And I'll cover half of it, so it'd be 17,50€ and 23€ respectively then.

3. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

Special Sunday offer - 140€ for all shipped

4. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

I just made an impulse purchase so I'm willing to let the lot go for 135€ shipped within EU. These toys together are worth over 200€, without the import costs included on the fantasy toys. And they all glow or react under UV!

5. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

20191204_174525.jpg

He's in soft firmness, one size and unopened. Just received him in the mail today.

I requested a different green (a darker more vibrant green compared to the really pale grey-green the natural is in) but this is just, not very appealing to me at all. And since it's a discontinued model I really don't want to go through the trouble of requesting a re-pour and returning this and the like and putting pressure on the seller.

So I'd like to sell him for 120€ shipped, that way my only loss is shipping costs and import fees. Or then will trade him for a different Gork, preferably in medium firmness.

If you wanna bundle buy him with the other toys I'm selling, let me know and we'll figure something out!

6. NicMarcz

NicMarcz Member

Gork has been sold on Reddit! The original bundle of Hunter, Alraune and Nue and the two plugs are still available and looking for a home!