1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Glyph - I cannot decide what firmness/size I should choose

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by zezhuanth, Mar 31, 2021.

?

What should be my main concern with regard to my (comfort) limit?

1. Size (Overall)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Knot (Firmness)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Depth Limit (Length)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. zezhuanth

zezhuanth Member

As the title says, I need help with selecting the right Glyph. I have been thinking about this for some time, and my thoughts begin to form circles from size to firmness, back to size, back to firmness, and so on.
    Here are the facts:
    I have a petite - male - body, and do not want to order with "eyes bigger than my ass". It will be my first order at BD. At the same time, I do not want to order anything that is too small to reach those pleasurable (P)-spots. On top of it all, I base my thoughts on my experiences with a njoy Pure Wand, which is not the most ideal comparison tool.
    Size: 1.5 - 2.0 inch
    I orient myself on the dimensions of the Pure Wand. I can take the bigger end with comfort. That end has either a diameter of 1.5 in, or 2.0 in (producers and seller differ, I should probably measure it myself when I have the time).
    Firmness: Medium. Or...
    ...hard, if the toy is smaller, ...soft, if the toy is larger than I expected? You may understand my uncertainty. Plus, Glyph has a "square knot", which will be a tough challenge, if the material is too firm. Generally, medium is a go-to for me because it offers a compromise between reach and plasticity.
    Length: No idea. 8.6 inch seems a lot.
    I am not into depth play, and have not really used a dildo that often. Therefore, length is a unknown variable. The pure wand (yes, again) is 8 in long. Glyph is 6.8 (S) and 8.6 in (M). On the large side, I might as well be stuffing the whole wand up my ass. I do not know, if my ass can do this (i can insert half of it right now).

My current ideas (all with suction-cup, for hands-free operation):
    • M/M: may be to large (D = 2.0) but medium firmness could give way.
    • S/H: large enough (D=1.5) to be in range with the pure wand. Hard firmness to compensate size change. A solid choice too, since it is shorter.
    • S/M: safer variant, if 1.5 in are still larger than expected.
    • M/S: soft firmness to compensate overestimated size. However, not very viable with suction cup (does not stand on its own).
    • Judging purely on the length, I should probably prefer small over medium. It is no use, if I "run out" of colon when the knot is stuck halfway in my outer sphincter.
    Closing words (to ward of some questions):
    Why are you over-analyzing? Just buy another bloody Glyph, if the first one does not fit. -> I live in Europe and would like to pay for the pricey import taxes/shipping costs rather once than twice.
    Then buy two with one order, for god's sake! -> Valid point. However, I may also order a Nox (S/M), and perhaps a Sleipnir (S/M), with my Glyph.
    And do you have the same hesitations with Nox/Sleipnir? -> No, I cannot order them larger than S, or Mini, anyway.

That is basically it. Please excuse the essay-sized post, I simply cannot put it straight. All thoughts and comments are appreciated!

2. Daetophet

Daetophet Active Member

If u are content with something u will be comfortable with and don’t want to use bigger toys then get the smaller.

If u want something to work towards and take bigger toys then get the bigger one. If depth is an issue softer firmness is better.

I myself like larger toys and prefer to have some that are bigger than I can take so I have something to work towards.

zezhuanth likes this.