1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by KaijuKult, Oct 28, 2018.

1. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

Hello! I just joined a few days ago after ordering my first toy, a small Roland. Its a birthday gift for myself and hopefully will arrive around my birthday next month. Reason I finally took the plunge and decided to give bad dragon a try is because my drive is fairly higher than that of my bf. I've known about bad dragon since about 2009 I was just a minor back then so just browsed the website and looked at the art finding it fascinating.
    This would be my first proper dildo. I do also have an egg type vibe but didn't use that much. I need penetration to feel fulfilled so what better way than via fantastical fantasy dongs. I'm already planning which one to get next after Roland....

Attached Files:

2. Xenebron

Xenebron Dragonkin~

Welcome! Once you get started with BD toys, it’s difficult to stop. Hopefully you’ll have a deep wallet :D

3. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

Hehe, I'm in no way a size queen let alone a size princess... Yet, so will be looking at mostly smalls some mediums . I do tend to have a little bit of spending money every month but I'll keep an eye out for drops as waiting for custom ones seems to take an eternity. ( I do still have some ideas for customs I want done though.)

Eleka likes this.
  4. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Welcome KaijuKult!

I didn't think I was a size queen when I bought my first toy (a medium Kelvin) back in December 2016, but by March 2018 I'd ordered myself an XL Chance, so it turns out I am.

Like Xenebron said, buying BD toys can be become a bit addictive, but hey, there are worse habits to form. Waiting on customer orders does indeed take ages, but there's something particularly compelling about designing a toy yourself and then waiting months for it to arrive. I've ordered stuff from the adoptions page in the past, but it's just not quite the same as specifying a custom order.

I hope Roland lives up to expectations and you manage to avoid become a hopeless size queen BD addict like me. ;)