1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hello all! New here, but not to BD toys

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by TiberiusWolf, Jan 7, 2020.

1. TiberiusWolf

TiberiusWolf Member

Hello! I'm Tiberius! I was first introduced to bad dragon toys about ten years ago, and got my first toy in 2011, a small razor. I added a couple to the collection in the years after, a small seadragon, Chico, and a large bruiser, but all but the seadragon were more display peices. Last year I got a few more during the black Friday sale, and was hooked, and this year after the sale I found the reddit community and through it this forum. My collection has grown from 4 toys to around 20 and I'm super excited to get more! Now that I have a better grasp on what I like, how to ease into taking bigger and different toys, and all the variety there is out there, I've gotten really into this as a hobby. I look forward to talking to others about toys and hopefully adding more to my collection in the future!

2. Shiku

Shiku Member

Welcome to these forums. I hope enjoy it here. I was also love at first sight, with an original ridgeback, but I wanted more. Not satisfied until I got one large toy, then bigger, then bigger. More, in the largest sizes.