1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by pussylover0524, Aug 29, 2018.

1. pussylover0524

pussylover0524 Member

Hello I am new to using forums and what not i am one with many of fetish one of witch is using toys on my wife and have recently discovered bad dragon and since i have been reading up on these as they are not cheap but looked so interesting iv since purchased 5 different toys 3 with custom colors and 2 pre made as i was getting too excited about using them on my wife and well anything with the custom options as i am sure many of you know take some time to manufacture and with min 4 week wait before even shipped out so i have just received my XL Kelvin soft with cum tube and so far quite pleased with the product any way i just joined this forum to see if i could find more like minded people to chat to share experiences etc

2. Blacktongue

Blacktongue Member

Hello there! I am glad to see that you are still around! I just wish you got greeted back when you posted this....
    *clears head again* So I shall!
    Welcome to Dragon Hoard! I'm Chakat Blacktongue, nice to meet you! I hope that you are enjoying your time here and may be able to continue to!
    It's cool that your wife enjoys the toys and lets you use them. My girl is....shy about the idea of them and knows of, but has not seen my collection.

Cheers!