1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by Tiddycubus, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Tiddycubus

Tiddycubus Member

Hi there! My name is Lilith, or Lily, for short. I'm cis-female, bisexual, and very much sex positive.
    I stumbled onto this forum through a link on Tumblr to sell my toys, but I'm finding that I like it a lot more for everything else it has to offer.

I've been buying from Bad Dragon for a little over a year now. It started with the idea that I just wanted ONE BD because I'd heard so much about the great quality and extensive customizability, but now I'm here with a huge family of them (my friends refer to them as my children, lmao). It's even gotten so far that my partner's becoming a hell of a lot more hands-on on which ones I get next ;). I love helping people to buy their own too, because I believe in those of us who are more experienced helping those who don't have the experience.

2. Blacktongue

Blacktongue Member

*brushes away the cobwebs* I apologize that no one has responded. Hello and welcome to Dragon Hoard! I'm Chakat Blacktongue. Muffin?
    I'd love to see pictures of your collection. I have a small collection, but that's due to finances and scouting through the sale lists here for what I want. I haven't bought direct from BD in years.

Hope you enjoy your time here and possibly add to(or subtract from *wink*) your collection.