1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help choosing a new toy

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by KnottyBoy, Aug 1, 2018.

1. KnottyBoy

KnottyBoy Member

Alright. I'm sort of a beginner to bad dragon, but I really want to buy one of their knotting toys. Maybe an Austin, Cole, Rex, Razor, Diego, or Roland. I'm just trying to figure out which one will best suit my needs. I would like a pretty firm tie, want it to fill me pretty well, and will be using it vaginally. So I am wondering which would be best? Thoughts and experiences?? Helpp??

2. Marki

Marki Member

I can only speak from personal experience but the transition from shaft to knot on Razor is fairly abrupt and may prove to be difficult depending on the size you go with and what size toys you’re used to. There is also a huge difference in the forth of the shaft vs knot. Diego is a personal fave of mine. His knot is not dramatic at all but I greatly enjoy that delicious popping sensation when the knot goes in. Maybe consider Xar though? Definitely a vag friendly knotting toy that is girthy without being overly lengthy! Unless of course you were looking to stick with the more canine toys lol

3. KnottyBoy

KnottyBoy Member

Thanks for the input! I am definitely more partial to canine toys, so Xar is less appealing.. but the way you described Razor actually sounds really nice. I'm used to medium and small toys usually, so hopefully it won't be a problem. I really like Rex's design, but have heard the tip is really poky and hurts for vag play. Cole also seems similar to Razor... so maybe one of those. Hmm. Asdghvg decisions

4. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Well having once to own all of the toys in question and a vaginal toyer...I love med firm med razor for knotting play- get it with a cumtube and I have had a large razor that I was able to tie with in soft...same for a large Cole and a med Cole the Cole is girthier...but the pop of razor...nice and Rex is awesome get in med firm because it's floppy again get med with a ct and it's really nice... SC too they do tie well Diego not as well for me personally but I mostly just felt the knot of it...but all in all they are each nice and feel different

5. KnottyBoy

KnottyBoy Member

Thanks for all the input! Aaa I'm going to spend all my money on toys I sweaaaar

Zaphora likes this.
  6. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Don't worry I have spent so much but each one brings something special to the table you have to xD

7. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

Roland small/mini plus new mini which is old small Austin should be ok for beginners. I say Roland if you want almost all smooth, Austin if you want texture.