1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help decide XL's

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Batpaw, May 20, 2018.

1. Batpaw

Batpaw Well-Known Member

hey, Xl toyers.

I want to purchase some money in new XL toys really soon. On my bucket list is cole just at the top.
    So, I will buy me one, but that is not enough. I am going to buy at least two more boys.
    Now I have to choose between Dexter, Diego, Tucker an Stan.
    I'm not sure about Stan, Ima knot lover so he may good as a large toy.
    I own Bruiser, Chance, Flint, Xar, Nova, Glyph, Clayton as XL''s :rolleyes:

Does anybody have at least two of them to make a good compare pic or give me his opinion?
    Sinc I live in Germany and the heavy boys will cost a lot to ship, I don't want to make a bad decision.
    Would be very appreciated.

Thank you so much.

2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

i have everything you have listed. What would you like to know?

I see you have a Xar, that thing is a great intro toy into the world of 4" thick toys. It helped me greatly on my journey to hilt XL Flint. As long as you are comfortable knotting things in the 10-11" long range. You can probably take any of the toys on your wish list, even Cole. The question is what do you want?

Do you want a comfortable toy to play with. Diego and Tucker are very fun toys to play with on a regular basis.

Diego has a very nice and thick shaft that hits some amazing spots. Its knot, while not very thick is rather big area wise. its almost like a sphere, it doesn't really pop in like a lot of other toys. It kinda just slips in nice and easy. It also ties very well. For me the biggest downside to Diego is the lack of suction cup option. Being able to knot fuck Diego hands free would be fantastic.

XL Tucker was my first BD toy so i am a bit partial to this wonderful hybrid of two of my favorite things; Equine shaft and Canine Knot. If you like riding Chance and you enjoy knots, this in my opinion, is a must have. It is a very easy toy to ride since the smooth nature of the shaft and it knot is very well shaped. the knot is reasonable tapered and allows for a fair amount of control over insertion and ends with a very satisfying and firm tie. the knot is well shaped, it has a hollow on the top and bottom of the shaft, kinda like Bruiser. Which allows the knot to press into your prostate from two different sides. Its a very comfortable knot for its size. the base is also on the small side so "wearing" Tucker for long periods of time is viable. It also is easy to hold while thrusting. Mine is a 3/8 split with a SC and cumtube and i enjoy all three of these features. the firm base and SC let you enjoy Tucker hands free where ever the hell you want and remains nice and stable the whole time. the CT is a fun option, but its not really needed. As i said Tucker was my first and has remained among my favorite toys for over three years now. For me, that qualifies it as a great toy

Or do you want that next big toy?

Cole and Dexter both have about the same size knot. Their both 14" circumference or 4.83" thick and i can confirm this.

Dexter is a bit shorter and more tapered, which makes insertion easier, but it lacks a SC. So every once in awhile it, uh, may slip out from under you and go flying across the room. Dexter's shaft is, sadly, underwhelming. Its completely smooth and tapered with only these little ridges under the tip. Riding Dexter's shaft does nothing for me and i'm relatively easy to please. I just need some big in me and im generally happy. Not Dexter. At least its knot is nice, which for me is its only redeeming factor. Dexters knot is sorta shaped like Bruisers, but bigger. I have found that Dexters knot is much easier to insert than Cole's. It also ties well. I enjoy having a very large object shoved deep inside me so Dexter will always hold a place in my collection. Mine is also cast in firm, so knotting that big bastard is even more intense.

I preffer Cole over Dexter, Its just a more enjoyable toy. the shaft is longer and the knot is a bit abrupt. Which means you really have to work to insert Cole knot, but oh man is it rewarding. Since Cole is a bit long you do have to worry about where its tip goes when you are knotting it, but this issue get resolved the more comfortable you get with the toy. The shaft is a very nice ride, I find that it's reasonable good at rubbing my prostate in most positions. Coupled with the threat of that giant knot ramming into you. Cole really drives me wild whenever I use it. Now knotting it is as i said, is quite a challenge. the important thing about knotting Cole, is to find out how your body wants to take the toy and to be as relaxed and in control of both your breathing and muscles. Also a ton of lube helps. This is a very advanced toy, be sure you are ready, or are ready to train heavily for it. Man is it worth it though.

Stan is a monster. its head is huge, the shaft flex's a lot and its just freaking HUGE. this makes insertion very difficult, but when that head does finally pop in, it does so with force. Almost like a punch. thats about as far as i have gotten. I can start making my way down the shaft a bit, bit that head is too big for me to take past the bend. I dont know if i recommend an XL Stan or not. I can say that is in general a massive pain to use, but many huge toys are.

I hope this helps. let me know what toys you want comparison picts of.